Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outgoingchart7

Reaction score
Odd. I swear the trainer was working this morning. I can't seem to activate it.

flyaids

Reaction score
First line is the address

Last line is first pointer, second to last line is second pointer, ETC.

Had a play with this and it works. Although it stays at the rank you input on CE, so can't seem to gain XP and level anymore. Any way to fix this?

Edit: The code only changes rank, not exp. So if a rank is ahead of exp, it won't update visually until the exp is caught up accordingly rank inputted.

Last edited:

TXGodMode

Reaction score
If I use this offline just to give myself zenny will it cause a ban once I switch back to online (Not injecting the cheat anymore)

gashig

Reaction score
Had a play with this and it works. Although it stays at the rank you input on CE, so can't seem to gain XP and level anymore. Any way to fix this?

Edit: The code only changes rank, not exp. So if a rank is ahead of exp, it won't update visually until the exp is caught up accordingly rank inputted.
MAke urself Rank 100 and u will get the level 100 HR quest, :D

smiglo5

Reaction score
Hello, is it able to make a simple trainer for easy crafting pouch list? Like, entering crafting menu, pressing button and it will give or infinity items on this list or bypass reqs for craft

Thanks!

Craxto7

Reaction score
It's not work for me.
go into main menu, start trainer, activate the stuff you want ( everything, I guess), go ingame, go to your box, 3. option from top, press left mouse or a on xbox controller, that's it. should be 99 now.

Slamminslug

Reaction score
@TXGodMode no, theres thankfully nothing in this game's EULA about third party software provided it doesn't infringe on company property and is not being offered for profit. so, in this games case you won't be banned for using cheats, however understand that Capcom maintain the ability to modify the EULA at any time, so this can change

Kembung

Reaction score
@TXGodMode no, theres thankfully nothing in this game's EULA about third party software provided it doesn't infringe on company property and is not being offered for profit. so, in this games case you won't be banned for using cheats, however understand that Capcom maintain the ability to modify the EULA at any time, so this can change
What he means is that. You better rush through everything if you wanna get it all before Capcom comes with a "Ban-Wagon"

enosdei

Reaction score
What he means is that. You better rush through everything if you wanna get it all before Capcom comes with a "Ban-Wagon"
I just don't see it happening, the ban wagon that is, Capcom has no reason to unless people abuse it while playing with others and they get reported, etc. But if you cheat and let others in you are an idiot. Using these to catch up to where you were in PS4 hurts no one though so I don't see why Capcom would care.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added:-

• Improved Trainer overall functions
  • Improve health cheat
  • Added Fast Kill Cheat
  • Added Easy Craft Cheat
  • Added Slinger Ammo Cheat

Klotas

Reaction score
The old one work great for me but sadly this new one dont even activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.