Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrasque666

Reaction score
As can Xeno'jiiva. Granted, happened to me when I was dead center of one of his "break the ground and explode" attacks.

bangla

Reaction score
So can Teostra and any of those "cutscene-esque" big attacks. Not much you can do about it other than get lucky with a slingshot interrupt or roll far enough to be out of the AOE. Feels kinda cheesy when you get stuck in a corner by the map.

I don't understand the desire for 99999 items though, is there an achievement or something related to that? with 99 you can probably craft everything in game otherwise just use the easy crafting option.

@josh114170
yes you can just turn it on, get it all activated, save and then restart without the trainer. Most things will stay at 99 except inventory items which will go down to the cap, dump them in the stash if you want to keep them. Highly unlikely that Capcom would bother to detect and ban though, until cash shop items turn up atleast, since anyone can download 100% saves and transfer them

Riskfato

Reaction score
I don't understand the desire for 99999 items though, is there an achievement or something related to that? with 99 you can probably craft everything in game otherwise just use the easy crafting option.

*9999, cause it's the max that can fill the box and any object that exceeds 9999 will be automatically sold.

Miggimouse555

Reaction score
+10 trainer isnt working for my friend he has windows 10 does that make a difference?

Cheshya

Reaction score
New Update is coming down the pipe. It will be available tomorrow, so very soon indeed. It will actually add some new stuff, so may change things. We'll see how the trainer works soon. :D

elohim

Reaction score
Deviljho arrives to MHW PC tomorrow September 6th, so new trainer definitely going to be needed.

Im probably not preaching much worth, given the other cheats, but would it be possible for an instant part breaker setting? I've heard others have such and personally anything not MrAntifun is just... well I don't trust them nearly as much as anything this site has created.

Cheshya

Reaction score
New Patch arrived.

Trainer currently works with present build, so far.

PainkillerJer

Reaction score
Deviljho update is live. When I activate the trainer I immediately crash to desktop.

Edit: With a grain of salt in mind, this could actually be a mod conflict on my part.

PainkillerJer

Reaction score
Trainer is a bust at the moment. Some functions will activate, but in game do not work.

Cheshya

Reaction score
Trainer is a bust at the moment. Some functions will activate, but in game do not work.

Are you on Windows 10? Are you using the Windows 10 fix available in another thread? Is your VSRuntime Script up to date?

PainkillerJer

Reaction score
Are you on Windows 10? Are you using the Windows 10 fix available in another thread? Is your VSRuntime Script up to date?
1. Yup.
2. I disabled Windows Defender ages ago, so it hasn't been necessary.
3. It definitely was, but I just redownloaded the latest version anyway, restarted my computer, and now things seem to be working okay? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think my hard drive gremlins were just displeased.

bryanchong

Reaction score
Just a head up to u guys. Trainer is still working on this Jho update. Please bear in mind that use the trainer smart. Dont abuse it. Your HR level might stuck.

Tachki

Reaction score

Where is this Windows 10 fix thread? Or what's i called.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score

SSForce

Reaction score
Using it online is risky? i mean even if i just play alone (events)

extqse

Reaction score
you can do event as long as you dont broke the chrono ex you beat arena in 20sec ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.