Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
After some tests I've found that if you have certain mods while using a trainer it will cause the game to crash. These mods in question are the ones that access the game code to change values such as "True attack values" which displays a more accurate value on weapon attacks, elemental and status numbers. The other is the all in one DPS meter, large monster HP and buff timer.

When running without those two mods the trainer seems to work fine when running infinite stamina, items and sharpness.
I'll edit this after testing against the Kulve.

Edit: After testing against the Kulve with the options active above I've not crashed so all is working fine

Edit 2: When playing online items and sharpness works stamina doesn't.

Last edited:

Jack_Spicer

Reaction score
what we need is a dmg multiplicator or part-breaker xxx or at least put the duration of the aff% boost or rocksteady mantle to infinity.

ECHSE5

Reaction score
after the last update with the kulve the trainer seems to crash the game if some cheats are enabled before the update i activated the cheats in the main menu it works but after the update i activate cheats in main menu it crashes but if i load my save and be ingame and activate the cheats if works for a moment but if i move to a certaint area it crashes so i hope that you update the trainer cause it is funny to play with it or as help for certaint monsters so pls update it you are doing a great job there and we hope that you have still fun by making the trainers :p

Chasmlol

Reaction score
after the last update with the kulve the trainer seems to crash the game if some cheats are enabled before the update i activated the cheats in the main menu it works but after the update i activate cheats in main menu it crashes but if i load my save and be ingame and activate the cheats if works for a moment but if i move to a certaint area it crashes so i hope that you update the trainer cause it is funny to play with it or as help for certaint monsters so pls update it you are doing a great job there and we hope that you have still fun by making the trainers :p
download the newest update

smimhee

Reaction score
why there are 4 different trainers? and it seems like only money and research point works... :-(

Dlite95

Reaction score
Uh have a problem where I now have infinite melded weapons, and that makes me stuck at the one area.

Helldragon

Reaction score
I've seen other trainers be able to max the amped state for many weapons such as the charge blade and switch axe. Can that be implemented?

myria944

Reaction score
any updates? or some tricks that work on kulve? did like 20kills and still not the loot i want fast break or kill would be nice

riddel

Reaction score
if you dont get loot ! so you make waht wrong. you need to pick up all waht he drop all can a weapon.
PS:i killed her 2 times solo and have tonns of weapons to many so i sell 80%
PPS: use the ez breacker build and fight as 4 use the map and stay in big looby so you become more loot at the end.

SotiCoto

Reaction score
Instant Kill doesn't make any difference to Kulve Taroth. I've tried with another trainer that had it. Doesn't make any difference at all.

HOWEVER...
There is a mod on NexusMods that allows you to edit the weapon stats (mod 444, not the two derivatives by some gimp who capped the quantities). It is in badly translated Japanese, so a bit difficult to do... BUT among other things it allows you to modify weapons to do ridiculous amount of damage and / or huge amounts of blast build-up. Also good for defense and extra slots. And you can use it online. Doesn't get booted.
Using the Partbreaker skill along with a Bow that does 6000 Blast whittles down Kulve Taroth's bodyparts much quicker than normal. I've managed to release Kulve from the gold cloak as she was entering the second area a few times now, and broke the horns off before she got to the fourth.

Incidentally, for anyone trying to farm the weapons from Kulve... If you use CheatEngine and know where the monster parts are located... you should be able to carve some weaker weapons from Kulve's horns that have item code 03A9 (or A9 03 as it is written in the memory). If you convert that to 03AA (AA 03) and set the quantity to FF after breaking the horns but BEFORE collecting the reward, it lets you appraise a huge stack of the highest rarity weapons... and if you don't get the ones you want, you can continue to modify the quantity as you appraise them in batches of 18.

Anyway.... right now I'm not even using a trainer.
But what would bring me back to it would be infinite Mantle use and instant part-breaks.... if that can be done.

Last edited:

zxczxczxc23

Reaction score
any updates? or some tricks that work on kulve? did like 20kills and still not the loot I want a fast break or kill would be nice
You don't need to kill KT to get loots.
download this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/44?tab=description and follow the instruction

1. download and install the mod (you just have to copy paste some folder and rename a file)
2. open the game and make a private session
3. buy "Kulve Taroth Sublimated Weapons" as much as you like from the vendor in front of the quest board. (I think the maximum is 1000)
4. do KT run and try to get to phase 2 then leave
5. profit

Edit:
Rename ShopList3.lst to ShopList.lst just remove number 3

Last edited:

exo159

Reaction score
for me, infinite items and infinite sharpness that working online to play KT with your fren. other than that, I didnt try yet but infinite hp and stamina make the game kick me from online.

josh114170

Reaction score
got a question. is it possible for it to happen where you are using the trainer offline, then you close the trainer down and go online only to discover the effects of the trainer are still active?

KanekiKenn16

Reaction score
Any updates on this besides the newly posted limited version (no insta kills/wounded yet?)
Also for those who have not encountered bugs or have found a way to run the old trainers in a good way (offline or online) can you share some of your magic? Thanks! and more thanks to mrAntifun for giving effort in making these trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.