Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcc84

Reaction score
I have the same problem , trainer crashes the game after a few minutes using it

hecktik43

Reaction score
Just bumping for update interest, appreciate all that you do...and happy holiday season :)

vanteal

Reaction score
Game crashes every time I click the Inf Sharpness option.

AltairCreation

Reaction score
Any trainers will crash the game, using the last update one, just activated the trainer and game closes. I just need the money and crafting resources.

SP3C7RE

Reaction score
i found that using the +7 version of the trainer will not make my game crash, however the +10 version is crashing my game within seconds of starting the trainer. for now do not use the latest version and it should work fine.

gt7785

Reaction score
i found that using the +7 version of the trainer will not make my game crash, however the +10 version is crashing my game within seconds of starting the trainer. for now do not use the latest version and it should work fine.
nope, that does the same thing, games crashes no matter what version trainer

Reaction score
im sure someone will find a way to bypass the anti cheat shit since the offline mode has been retail now. I jsut cant see why people feel the need to use cheats like this online

AltairCreation

Reaction score
im sure someone will find a way to bypass the anti cheat shit since the offline mode has been retail now. I jsut cant see why people feel the need to use cheats like this online

I know right, it doesn't make sense on why they would use cheats or trainer online. And most games i use cheats or trainer are offline mode only.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Looks to me there is a anti-cheat routine build in. Trainer loads OK, but when press a couple of options crash to desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.