Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Game runs without problem (Codex). Only when you load the trainer, game CTD. Hope someone can come up with a patch.

karagnar

Reaction score
Plis plis plis plis update to v161254..just got the game and playing it for the first time..

Reaction score
i also found a cheat table for CE that somewhat works. The game will crash, however you have enough time to edit things like mney and research points and save your game before it crashes so that it sticks. Ive also found you have enough time to use the ignore crafting requirements if that is your fancy.

I will not post any links here as that would be disrepectful to MAF. Just use the good old google and you should be able to find it

Ashuraman

Reaction score
i also found a cheat table for CE that somewhat works. The game will crash, however you have enough time to edit things like mney and research points and save your game before it crashes so that it sticks. Ive also found you have enough time to use the ignore crafting requirements if that is your fancy.

I will not post any links here as that would be disrepectful to MAF. Just use the good old google and you should be able to find it
That's cause the game has anti cheat and the bypass is currently broken so any trainer/table will crash the game eventually

Reaction score
That's cause the game has anti cheat and the bypass is currently broken so any trainer/table will crash the game eventually

yes i am aware of the anti-cheat. was jsut letting everyone know that there is a table out there that will give you enough time to edit certain things and save the game before it crashes

Ashuraman

Reaction score
yes i am aware of the anti-cheat. was jsut letting everyone know that there is a table out there that will give you enough time to edit certain things and save the game before it crashes

If its the same table i'm thinking of, you can just activate an option, then de activate it and the game wont crash. For example activate the no crafting requirements cheat, select what you want to craft then turn it off during the cutscene and the game wont crash

Havoc10K

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Monster Hunter World V1.00 Trainer +5
Monster Hunter World V1.00 Trainer +7
Monster Hunter World V1.00 Trainer +10
Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Sharpness
  4. Inf.Items
  5. Inf.Crafting Items
  6. Inf.Money
  7. Inf.Research Points
  8. Inf.Slinger Ammo
  9. Easy Craft
  10. Fast Kill
Notice:
  • You must activate Money/ Research points within the game world to get the cheat effect , Every time you activate the cheats your Money / Research points will be reset to 999999/9999 respectively , Cheats wont turn red on trainer when activated .
  • For the crafting resources, go to your box into the sell items section and hover over each slot when the cheat is activated then swap to the next tab or even just select one and the numbers of the items you hovered over should change to 99.
  • Trainer Should be used offline .
  • Activate trainer in main menu of the game .
Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.