Trainer Search

Dece

Master Donor
Reaction score
45 minutes ... I don't think so, I've had the time to do a few missions so, I think I have the previous one, will try to re download and check ingame.

Last edited:

Dece

Master Donor
Reaction score
Sorry for double post but i made some tests:

Still having the issue after winning, tried to post a screenshot but i'm not authorised. It won't occur if you deactivate the super stats during the loading screen. It seems that you still have to activate the super stats before moving (you can deploy but not move if you want the stats to change on this character) and for the health I will try again cause without superstats my mens just miss their attacks and with it they one shot ^^

Beyondnox

Reaction score
when I activated super stats - the enemy one shotted me, and inf. Health would not activate? am I doing something wrong?

LastDime

Reaction score
Inf Health still affects enemy team so that their health resets after each round, if target gets stunned or fail all-alone roll the hp doesn't reset.
Also your own units can be taken out when they get heavy dmg during one round (for instance charge + 2 normal hits)
My own units hp shows a very small bar if it gets to 0, it's out of the fight, tho sometimes on next hit it might turn to a full hp bar.

I'v been playing on Skaven.

Luke7745

Reaction score
Trainer for version 1.0.4.18 still applies infinite health to enemy warband.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer for version 1.0.4.18 still applies infinite health to enemy warband.
I was pretty sure the bug was fixed last time i tested it , Give me couple days and i will download the game again .

Beyondnox

Reaction score
thank you man! love your product, for me they dont got inf health they just one shot me, when I use inf. health xD

Ataygttrk

Donor
Reaction score
Hello there I really loved the game but it is so hardcore... :D Anyway I have a problem with trainer. My first game is always seems allright. But then when I play second mission I get killed instantly by AI and unl- HP seems doesnt work somehow. I dont get it...

EDIT: Well toggle on - toggle off is working but it is annoying why i cant just toggle on and sit back here :(

Last edited:

Jadenkorrchase

Reaction score
Trainer V1.0.4.18 applies Inf health to enemy warband. LOL I've been sitting here trying to figure out why the enemy wasnt dying. lol Anyways hope its an easy fix. Just got the game on sale and been looking forward to playing it but the beginning is hard as hell.

Last edited:

xXRendanXx

Reaction score
Try reading previous comments. He said to give him some time....just chill. It's not like this is the only game that needs to be updated. He's probably busy with other games.

Last edited:

ArchangelX

Master Donor
Reaction score
Lol...I love your trainers, but I had to laugh after using this one and getting one-shotted and having half of my band killed. It was like the difficulty curve went through the roof. I felt like I was getting punished for cheating. This game is soooo tough. I usually play games just to have a good time as I don't have much time as is. This is one of the hardest slogs I've played.

This game is like the original X-COM set on brutal level. Can't wait to use the updated trainer, thanks!

LuizGuerra

Reaction score
I cant activate super stats...I just loads and do nothing (no cheat activated sound nor red text)

Reaction score
please fix the problem where the enemies health is restored and could you fix so that its just not your hero that get the stat boost

Reaction score
please put in increase physical mental and martial points thats available to spend by 1 to each of the category