Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Tested current latest trainer on v1.1.4.8 and working perfectly fine , Follow instructions on first post of the thread if you having problems.

Jesse Martti

Reaction score
Infinite Health works only on the very first mission it seems, every mission after that enemies get healed back up if you turn it on, unless you manage to kill them before their turn (duh) :p

Maybe make a heal unit cheat? as in press button and heals to full, just a thought :)

ArchangelX

Master Donor
Reaction score
Tested current latest trainer on v1.1.4.8 and working perfectly fine , Follow instructions on first post of the thread if you having problems.

I just tested it now...it still continues to give Infinite Health to your team andthe enemy team. I specifically wrote down the health stats and they kept going back to 100% health after every round. Sorry...appreciate the trainer, but it's not working correctly at the moment.

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
I just tested it now...it still continues to give Infinite Health to your team andthe enemy team. I specifically wrote down the health stats and they kept going back to 100% health after every round. Sorry...appreciate the trainer, but it's not working correctly at the moment.
Will check it out .

Ashin

Reaction score
They also just patched the game to version 1.1.4.13 today.

Wesrolter

Reaction score
The money cheat works for the latest version but I am not sure about the others. The only one I have tried is the health cheat but not 100% sure where to activate. Is it as soon as you load into the war camp area or actually in the skirmish?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The money cheat works for the latest version but I am not sure about the others. The only one I have tried is the health cheat but not 100% sure where to activate. Is it as soon as you load into the war camp area or actually in the skirmish?
In the fight zones , Once you enter an area activate health cheat .

Wesrolter

Reaction score
Cheers I worked it out. From what I have used the health. Cash and Wyrdstone ones work (Not tried fragments) the only issue is the health cheat has 2 issues. It effects the opponents and if you take more then your life in one turn then you are out. Still great trainer and I think I will keep using it and visiting.

Dorian49

Reaction score
Any of them works for me... Every time, the Trainer crash..

Garenrot

Reaction score
Tested Trainer on new game patch (1.2.4.4.):

F1 - working only on enemy units (ouch)
F2 - working fine
F3 - not working
F4 - working fine
F5 - working fine
F6 - not working

P3L1

Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for trainer. Only works money cheat and inf. health for me and enemies. F3-F6 doesnt work on me. Waiting for new update when u can, TY for ur work

Garenrot

Reaction score
I would be happy with only working Inf.Health option.)

Hi guys, thanks for trainer. Only works money cheat and inf. health for me and enemies. F3-F6 doesnt work on me. Waiting for new update when u can, TY for ur work

How does the Inf.Health option working for you? Maybe I'm doing things wrong.