Trainer Search

KRMugetsu

Reaction score
+1
addition to cheats:
Infinite Souls (the green currency in the Krypt)
Infinite Hearts ( also for the Krypt)

kondziu124

Reaction score
Ofc. +1 from me

I think that some kurrencies may be stored on Netherrealm's server side, so it can't be changed with a trainer (or can be, but will result in a ban). At least koins should be cheatable, dunno how it may look like with hearts, souls etc. Netherrealm has made this game even more pay (to win? to unlock?) to play and intentionally hard to grind so people would buy lots of things from the store later on. My guess is that they will be focusing on some 'suspicious' income and changes in kurrency amongst players and the banhammer will strike alot of players.

TinyRicky

Reaction score
Ofc. +1 from me

I think that some kurrencies may be stored on Netherrealm's server side, so it can't be changed with a trainer (or can be, but will result in a ban). At least koins should be cheatable, dunno how it may look like with hearts, souls etc. Netherrealm has made this game even more pay (to win? to unlock?) to play and intentionally hard to grind so people would buy lots of things from the store later on. My guess is that they will be focusing on some 'suspicious' income and changes in kurrency amongst players and the banhammer will strike alot of players.
I mean, unless people are ******* Online, I wouldn't bother banning players. Then again, we don't live in a perfect world, so many players might end up being banned due to leader boards being tracked (they're already messed up), unrealistic XP to time played scenarios, koin unlocks, etc. However, the game doesn't have an anti-cheat in place, so I'm not sure if they care as much unless people report certain individuals. I myself will risk it, since the game's progression design is just complete and utter trash. I want to unlock the things I care about as fast as possible and not invest thousands upon thousands of hours into playing with RNG mechanics that are completely ANYTHING BUT fun.

Playing in towers and grinding them out is absolutely atrocious. Even with a one hit trainer it goes slow AF.

Anyways, +1, hoping for a Koin/Heart hax.

ricou1982

Donor
Reaction score
Possible ??
You can change the price of the safe in the crypt to a negative value and open the safe will grant you the coins instead of cancelling them, it also works with homes and souls.

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
VariableBreakableIsabellineshrike-max-1mb.gif

Hauress

Reaction score
Yeah, currency is server side, it will be better if you change the value of the chests instead of adding unlimited money.

Belreyne

Reaction score
Now, I DO KNOW it's possible to get the Krypt to change the cost of the chests to a negative, which means you RECEIVE the currency you were to spend on it, but I've literally tried looking through the code, and, even though I know it's there, it's hard to distinguish it from the Server Side currency, as the cost of the Krypt items are User Side, and not Server Side, like the actual Koins, Soul Fragments and Hearts. Hell, They who must not be named, has already figured it out, and I will NOT be spending $16 just to get a trainer...