Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Great Tipp man! It worked. After you enable it (from desktop after Alt+Tab) go back in the game in the Krypt and press F8 two times again (first it will deactivate and screen freeze then the second time it will activate and screen unfreeze) and after you buy something you'll get the 99999999 Koins.

Thanks!
Remember to change the total krypt coins back to a reasonable amount (under 1Million) when you are done. the Max 9's will disable your profile from the factions and you will not get any of the rewards. Just a tip...

darkenemy11

Reaction score
Remember to change the total krypt coins back to a reasonable amount (under 1Million) when you are done. the Max 9's will disable your profile from the factions and you will not get any of the rewards. Just a tip...
couldn't you gives us a lower amount to start with? buying out every single item in the krypt costs around 160.000 so if the max krypt coins whould be 200k-300k it would be enough to buy every single time buy able with coins. (this also includes the Shrine of the dead gambles all items).

just asking because of the profile disabling.

homer_simpson

Reaction score

and how i can do that? i mean back to reasonable amount? :)

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
and how i can do that? i mean back to reasonable amount? :)
Id like to know how to as well please.
Got it.. Enter the Krypt and start the trainer. Then enable [F1] and enable the infinite Krypt Koins [F8] then go back to the trainer and under set Krypt Min enter something like "521431" (this is a random number I generated) and press the ket Krypt Min button. Then you can either:
1. buy something in the krypt
2. head for the sacrifice statue and make a bid.
After either option the krypt koins total will be set to the number you implemented on the trainer.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any issues.

quest93

Reaction score
the trainer is super awesome but can u do something for - test ur might my joystick is broken because of that

darewin

Reaction score
the trainer is super awesome but can u do something for - test ur might my joystick is broken because of that
If you could make the Test Your Might circle start at green instead of red that would be awesome.

Notch__Johnson

Reaction score
It would also be awesome if there was a way to unlock kombat modifiers. Ive been playing hourly towers and its a slow process to unlock them all. Seems like its not 100% to unlock one after a tower.

Jx2bear

Reaction score
Got it.. Enter the Krypt and start the trainer. Then enable [F1] and enable the infinite Krypt Koins [F8] then go back to the trainer and under set Krypt Min enter something like "521431" (this is a random number I generated) and press the ket Krypt Min button. Then you can either:
1. buy something in the krypt
2. head for the sacrifice statue and make a bid.
After either option the krypt koins total will be set to the number you implemented on the trainer.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any issues.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. :D

Last edited:

braveshaolin

Reaction score
Infinite koins and krypt min do not work :(
They just do the windows *ding* sound and nothing is changed in-game. Other cheats work well.