Trainer Search

/k/

Reaction score
F8 Doesn't work just makes the windows ping noise (running in administrator btw).

TrAdBaK

Reaction score
(google translate)
April 7 was to be updated .
I hope you can steam using an update to the existing line trainer.
thnx

daevaslayer

Reaction score
doesn't work at all, unfortunately :( i got the trainer f1 function to activate once, but since then it just pings.

erickhc

Reaction score
Just so you know, working fine with 3DM Update 7. Jason Voorhees is AWESOME!!

/k/

Reaction score
So is there an update coming to fix the Krypt Coins cheat for the new version of MKX?

KungLaoHD

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Mortal Kombat X V1.00 Trainer +9
Mortal Kombat X V1.01 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Fast Kill
  3. Inf.Energy
  4. Inf.Xray
  5. Enemy No Xray
  6. Freeze Timer
  7. Inf.Krypt Koins
  8. Inf.Fatality Koins
  9. Inf.Skip Koins
  10. Switch Effect to Player #2
  11. Set Krypt Minimum Amount

Notice:
  • Activate Krypt cheat first then buy something "Spend some Krypt koins" then buy something again and you will see the effect
  • Switch effects to Player #2 should be use if you want the cheats like health , energy , xray to effect player #2 instead of Player #1 , Player #1 is the player with health bar on left and #2 is the player with health bar on right .
  • Before you can use the Set Minimum Krypt cheat you must first activate Inf.Krypt cheat then Set Minimum Krypt amount then buy something to get the new amount , Default amount is 999999999.

The F8 is only working with the Premium Edition of Mortal Kombat X. In the normal X Edition are F7 and F8 not working

Reactions: /k/

Bartholomue

Reaction score
Is there any way you can make a cheat for Test Your Might. I hate that mode with a passion, and find that it just interrupts my fighting with needless wearing out of my controller.

Love the tool even without Test Your Might cheating. Awesome work!

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Just to confirm the infinite koins code got busted via the latest updates and needs updating. No hurry or anything, just checking it for myself.

Goozys

Reaction score
Freeze Time F7 doesn't work. Is there any chance to get it fixed? :)

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
Hope there will be a final trainer when all DLCs (versions) are ready & complete ! ;):)

Hellbent

Donor
Reaction score
I also hope this will get updated at some point, sadly the Koins cheat doesn't seem to want to work at all, and despite having used cheatengine plenty of times to get infinite money before, it looks like the MKX devs put a stop to it somehow, so i can't just fix it msyelf :-(