Trainer Search

maus2001

Reaction score
Can whe have an option for not getting 99Mil gold. Like 10k or 50k, just too help out. 99mil gold cheat is a game killer..... The party health is bugged, will or will not work. Even in Beta mode

bob roafer

Reaction score
I think there were an error when you did send the trainer to WeMod, Its not there

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
I use it daily. Make sure you are using it properly. Use the "Play" button on WeMod to either launch the game or activate while the game is running. Move your cursor over the informational "i" buttons next to the mod activations to see in what screen to use them. If you aren't "Pro" on WeMod you have to use hotkeys and can't click the activate buttons.

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
I use it daily. Make sure you are using it properly. Use the "Play" button on WeMod to either launch the game or activate while the game is running. Move your cursor over the informational "i" buttons next to the mod activations to see in what screen to use them. If you aren't "Pro" on WeMod you have to use hotkeys and can't click the activate buttons.
If you notice one option not working you honestly need only to change screens or deactivate and reactivate the option.

sntxz

Reaction score
I can't get wemod to work, I wish there was an option to download the old way :/

Winternoise

Reaction score
I saw battleye in the intro (singleplayer)

Anything to do before starting to fool around with the trainer?
Just wondering.

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
I saw battleye in the intro (singleplayer)

Anything to do before starting to fool around with the trainer?
Just wondering.
You just need to hover over the information buttons to see in which screen you activate the different commands.

captain50000

Reaction score
You just need to hover over the information buttons to see in which screen you activate the different commands.
that tbh doesnt help much the trainer is simply buggy even if you enter a battle for example and then activate the health options there is still a 50% chance of the trainer not properly activating
Infact the chance of the trainer not working is actually more like 75% or more

TRNSMG

Reaction score
EA ver 1.0.5 tested battle modes, working only unlimited player HP mode....party unlimited HP not works. Also "one-hit kill" function not wokrs.