Trainer Search

Chasind

Reaction score
game keeps crashing if i have the mod active and i'm starting/joining a siege.
there is also a bug in tournaments. if you forget to deactivate one hit kill you are one hit aswell, even in god mode
On the battle map it works fine

also a few added options would be nice like

-set influence (instead of infinite)
-set money (instead of infinite)
-set renown (instead of infinite)

-set focus points (by the character you currently see in the character menu)
-set attribute points (by the character you currently see in the character menu)
-set level of marked skill (by the character you currently see in the character menu)

-set quantity of currently marked item
-set quantity of current marked troop in party
-add xp to unit

-fast building speed (castles and towns)
-infinite castle/town production

-all prisoners join your army
-all troops become an upgrade

If i think about it, please do a trainer by yourself, the ones of stinger are always bad in my opinion :D
His infinite-stuff is always to much if you just want a little bit and his trainers are often more buggy, at least it feels so ^^.
Also with his influence-cheat you become 25.000.000 Cash per day when you are in a Mercanary-Contract, because the game gives mercanary contracts a daily income per influence point. This ruined my first playthough cuz i didn't knew this. Just as a small information for all who wanna play nearly normally ;)

Last edited:

Chasind

Reaction score
If you are having issues with cheats not working try switching to the beta build of WeMod.
for all who have problems with the trainer, in WeMod-Beta everything works for me (besides unlimited xp, i'm not sure sometimes it's seem to work, other times not)

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
that tbh doesnt help much the trainer is simply buggy even if you enter a battle for example and then activate the health options there is still a 50% chance of the trainer not properly activating
Infact the chance of the trainer not working is actually more like 75% or more
I use it daily, it works daily. If you have questions I can try to help. If you're just venting I hope you feel better.

captain50000

Reaction score
I use it daily, it works daily. If you have questions I can try to help. If you're just venting I hope you feel better.
Strange that you are one of maybe 3 ppl here were it works without issues tho.
See the trainer works its simply that it doesnt work properly there is a high chance of the trainer not functioning at all and you being forced to either restart game or wemod

Winternoise

Reaction score
Strange that you are one of maybe 3 ppl here were it works without issues tho.
See the trainer works its simply that it doesnt work properly there is a high chance of the trainer not functioning at all and you being forced to either restart game or wemod

With the Version from Yesterday I had also Problems. But the tip from WeMod_Chris did the trick.
Switched to Wemod Beta and it worked so far good.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Please fix that unlimited party health :-(
Tried it from 1.0.5 to 1.0.9 and they are still dying :-(

EDIT: Ye, one hit doesn't work too.
Try running Wemod in Beta mode. Worked for me.
To do this, hit the dropdown in the top right corner and hit settings. Under General change the Release Channel to Beta.

diCanio

Reaction score
For me its working since every update, i started WeMod in Beta and infight i activated all three options for health, always working.

Winternoise

Reaction score
Please fix that unlimited party health :-(
Tried it from 1.0.5 to 1.0.9 and they are still dying :-(

EDIT: Ye, one hit doesn't work too.
as Mentioned before, wemod in beta and also give it some minutes to activate.
Your party may will lose health at the first minutes/battle, but will work later and the party will have inf. health.

Purpking6000

Reaction score
MrAntiFun please make the bannerlord trainer yourself as STiNGERR, unfortunately, can't make a trainer that works could you please do it as you seem like the better trainer maker anyway

blrag

Reaction score
The game crashes upon activating first few options of the trainer as of today. Using WeMod beta

Zheromer

Reaction score
I cant even launch the game from Wemod, press the play button at the game crashes. Also crashes ingame if i activate anything when launching the game by it self. (Tried beta and non beta of Wemod, and using the uptodate v.)