Trainer Search

D3X1AN

Reaction score
Thank you, first ever trainer I've used from this site and it's hands down the best I've come across in my searches.

David G

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
NBA 2k15 V1.00 Trainer +9
NBA 2k15 V1.00 Trainer +9 B // Added reset stats and fixed the stats cheat .
NBA2k15 Update #2 Trainer +9
Options:
  1. Inf.Attribute Points
  2. Inf.Fans
  3. Add 800 Goals
  4. Super Stats
  5. Freeze Game Timer
  6. End Game Timer
  7. Go to next Quarter
  8. Go to previous Quarter
  9. Reset Stats
Notice:
  • Super Stats includes higher goals rate , lower fouls and such stats .

You didn't fix the stats cheat...it still works for both teams. the stats reset button only works to the extent that it ruins your career and turns you into Michael Carter-Williams - Even mid game you loose control of your player and immediately are moved to the 76ers. When you play a game with the 76ers, you still look as you did before, but your stats are now MCW's stats and picture. Unfortunately, for one of the mini games of "Around the World" you HAVE to have the super stats off to proceed or it lasts forever...neither player can possibly miss. In other words, once you activate super stats you can only get part way through the first season before the game is over for you....and leading up to that, you've just wasted your time.

slavaNBA

Reaction score
Hi everyone! SOme problems using the trainer:
When all star 3point contest starts i have some bug: when i start shooting i can't score at all but my release timing was perfect.
I think this bug is because of trainer. I also use cheat engine table to increase my player in "my career" game mode.
Would be thankfull to help with this issue!

fred123poku

Reaction score
i cant miss a shot how do i reset everything back o normal like before .because the game is getting boring when i cant miss a shot

gd6noob

Reaction score
The update #2 trainer still works even after you apply the update #3 from reloaded... At least the Infinate Stamina works

Sahrim

Reaction score
After latest 2k update Timer options in trainer dosnt work.

basicallyidowrk

Reaction score
It will be great if we can have that slider adjust setting, but the inf.attribute still works (checked it), and stamina works.
Appreciate your hard working and looking forward for an update

brahhhbruh

Reaction score
great work on the trainer, only thing is that the timer options don't work anymore,
thank you though!

Ryofu

Reaction score
Does this work on mycareer mode? If it does can someone pls tell me which options to use?

thanks

reap3r

Reaction score
Does this work on mycareer mode? If it does can someone pls tell me which options to use?

thanks
depends if you use it online only stamina works ...offline might work all