Trainer Search

dpwns93

Reaction score
Can only seem to get the stamina cheat working, but that's the only one I really wanted so awesome.

SP2K

Reaction score
How to remove the Super Stats? I didn't miss any shot. Bruh

skurkee

Reaction score
I can't get any of your trainers to work. Winrar gives me an error about the file being damaged or not in the right format or something along those lines. What do I do?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Bro can you fix the Super Stats? My Player still get the shot even if its late or early and my rivals too.

open/click options&features then open/click options then adjust the (click) user sliders how you want them that will make your made player as good or as bad as you want them to be

allso you can adjust how good your opponents/the cpu players will be with the cpu slider tab but they are only set mostly at 50%

Last edited:

skurkee

Reaction score
most likely your anti virus and or firewall is preventing you, make sure to pause atleast your anti virus when extracting the trainer if not even if it did extract the anti virus is most likely to delete it or put it in Quarantine

it is allso best to make a folder for the extracted trainers and add exclusions for that folder in your antivirus or any malware-spyware programs you have on your PC

allso you can google 7zip its a free little program to extract files from folders and see if that fixes your problems
Thanks, I tried that yesterday and it didn't work. I did update to the newest Winrar just to see if it helped and I also did what you said and that solved it. Thanks

Neridia

Master Donor
Reaction score
the only option that works for me is the infi stamina.
don't know if attribute points work because they use a kind of money system in the newest update.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
personally i do not use this trainer i play only in the online single player career mode etc so i can not use the trainer but with all the sliders in the game to make your player as good as you want really the only thing your missing without the trainer is money to pay for the attribute points etc .

and me playing just one year in career mode (many games ) and 12 minute Quarter games i have a player with a rating of 91 yes a bit of AKA hardwork but it pays off in the end

just know once you go to the online part of the game you will allways need to then play the game with steam in offline mode to use the trainer because the game will forever boot up in online mode .

PS: i play a shooting guard to me it is the best player to be to earn the bit of extra money each game as 3 pointers pays 12 hmm gold per made shot

Last edited:

Squid74

Reaction score
MrAntif un, can you please update the trainer for update 3. The only option that works with the current trainer is the Inf Stamina. Thanks.

saturn10

Reaction score
Yeah, we need an update for update 3, kinda boring to use a cheat table and have to reload it over and over. for it to work for 3rd and 4th quater

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
Hey Man how u doing the trainner looks great but the only thing that works that i see is the 800 points which some times puts it on the wrong side of which team you are ^^ Could you please update or fix it :)

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
I think you can change the value for the upgrade points since further down your career you get achievement badges that allows you to add more attributes even if it´s maxed out.

And I think this trainer isn't made for the career mode(crashed a few times using it on my player). only for quick matches it seems..
it has to be i need it for GM,my personal players job

mems

Reaction score
No way to cheat VC points for steam original game online pls, because it's very long to up my player

Babik

Reaction score
HEY GUYS

gotta re-download it cause i accidentally deleted it but it fails to download it every time.. HELP