Trainer Search

Clone

Reaction score
Hope we get an updated version soon! Either way, thanks a bunch, AF

ToshinRaizen

Reaction score
with updated nba game.. no longer can use time freeze.. please update nba trainer..tq

omarlow

Reaction score
awesome computer wizardry. the +800 points thing works in myteam mode, meaning you get an extra 800 MT from the match. this is the only MT points hack that i know of that actually works. could you please make it so we could add more than 800 points? that would make the trainer even more awesome. thanks

reap3r

Reaction score
awesome computer wizardry. the +800 points thing works in myteam mode, meaning you get an extra 800 MT from the match. this is the only MT points hack that i know of that actually works. could you please make it so we could add more than 800 points? that would make the trainer even more awesome. thanks
works only if ur the home team

pipeds

Reaction score
the 800 goal cheat doesn't work... once the game is over... the original score that you got without the cheats will be your score. does anyone know how to fix this?

hikaku

Reaction score
Can anybody explain me how is traners second update works? I can't understand it. Please

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Can anybody explain me how is traners second update works? I can't understand it. Please
start game first then press alt-tab then open the trainer then you can use any hotkeys cheats you want.