Trainer Search

inteceptorgrim

Reaction score
Guys same problem here.Just messed my game with the Super stats and now the game is ruined.Anyone has figure it out how to reset everything?Does anyone know if i reinstall the game will fix that?

djma46

Reaction score
dont mean to bug or anything but would really appreciate a fix for super stats bug.

sodomania

Reaction score
yeah superstats is the culprit, i hv to reinstall the game after activating it.
now i only use inf stamina and points, which works great

boxmouth1

Reaction score
What did you do to let the other guy win? my player doesn`t miss his shot.
I just started the game up with a cheat table and had the 3pt accuracy set to zero instead of 1. But the other guy still hit all his and I couldn't hit anything.

Neridia

Master Donor
Reaction score
Will there be more stuff added to the trainer in the future?

Sotos7

Reaction score
guys, the trainer worked well for me until two days ago, then i tried to open it and then , an error which said "windows could not find C:\users.....\NBA 2K15 V1.00 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun.EXE.Μake sure you type the name correctly and try again." and after that it creates a file .tmp . what should i do ? sorry for my english ...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , fixed stats so it would only work for player char and added a reset cheat so people can reset the old stats if they were effected by it , Reset stats will reset all stats to original for player and AI .

inteceptorgrim

Reaction score
New trainer added , fixed stats so it would only work for player char and added a reset cheat so people can reset the old stats if they were effected by it , Reset stats will reset all stats to original for player and AI .
Thanks alot for your time m8!!! Really helpfull :)

Slimux

Reaction score
Hey Thank you for this awesome trainer ! :D
But please can you Add Coach satisfaction Thank's ;):D