Trainer Search

pwc11363

Reaction score
I used the super stats on my career mode but it doesn't turn off after i close the trainer. I tried restarting the game and log back in. But the super stats just stay there

rocxie

Reaction score
I used the super stats on my career mode but it doesn't turn off after i close the trainer. I tried restarting the game and log back in. But the super stats just stay there
You have to use reset stats to turn it off. Mrantifun explained how to use the trainer somewhere in this thread

rocxie

Reaction score
Also make sure you're using the latest version of the trainer.

ktyboi

Reaction score
it worked. thanks. do u know how i can use the shoes and accessories option? also the mygm? for my gm when i put the value its negative the value i put in-game
Lower right side of cheat engine there's a tab called "table extras." There are instructions there to change accessories. Not particularly sure about mygm since I never tried changing those stuff. Hope this helps.

flytta1

Reaction score

like i said earlier in this thread, if you want the super stats turned off, go to My career, option, change the Slider to Simulation, try to shoot around, change it back to default.

pwc11363

Reaction score
How do i add 800 goal to away team instead of home team?

By the way, thanks for answering my concern.

David G

Reaction score
How can you tell its not working ? , Is CPU scoring 100% or something ? , Or do you mean it doesn't activate?.
If it doesn't activate you should make sure you aren't using Super Stats and Reset stats at the same time , If you want to reset stats you should disable Super Stats first .

It definitely works to reset stats in myCareer if you make sure you turn it off with the original version of this trainer. However, it works too well - it completely reset every stat - I am no longer the same person, I am a 6'6" point guard (was 6'8" sf) who doesn't look the same and plays for the 76ers (did play for the hornets.) In short, this completely destroyed the whole game up to this point and there is no way to get it back. I would recommend everyone back up their file info before activating any of the cheats....no telling what it could do to your game, it was pretty bad for me!!!

BoomBoomPew

Reaction score
Every time I reset my character after using the Super Stats from this trainer, I always turn into Michael Carter Williams. Why? This bug is so freakin annoying! -_-

pwc11363

Reaction score
Mr Antifun. Can you give one more option to add 800 goals to the away team also? Thanks you

Qbax

Reaction score
I got a problem with the SuperStat option.
Once it's been disable it seems it's still working, my teammates hit 100% the 1st half. But when i'm not on the court they got normal %stats.
Anyone have this issue and solve it ?
(i tried reset stat & activate desactivate SuperStats)

HuuDuc

Reaction score
I got the same problem...I can't even use superstat option :(

Qbax

Reaction score
Well if you got the same problem it's more like you can't disable SuperStats :D.
I'm sad if no one knows how to solve this because my player got 81 overall will be boring to restart even tho it's just an issue of 4/5hours to get those points back.
Anyway hope someone got a solution for us :D
(Btw sorry my first post was a "blaming one")

THANK YOU FOR THIS TRAINER !

Last edited:

SunsetNever

Reaction score
It definitely works to reset stats in myCareer if you make sure you turn it off with the original version of this trainer. However, it works too well - it completely reset every stat - I am no longer the same person, I am a 6'6" point guard (was 6'8" sf) who doesn't look the same and plays for the 76ers (did play for the hornets.) In short, this completely destroyed the whole game up to this point and there is no way to get it back. I would recommend everyone back up their file info before activating any of the cheats....no telling what it could do to your game, it was pretty bad for me!!!
I am Michael Carter-Williams!!!Noooooooo

HuuDuc

Reaction score
Can u create some tool to add accessories and tattoos to my player offline....cuz i'm playing the Reloaded one

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Can you create a tool to make me fart rainbows? Offline of course.