Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
If it's the MAX then most likely not, It depends though.

tangosmango

Reaction score
Can a freeze time effect be done? What about a quick zoom in and out? I hate having to keep going to menu

ShortCircuit

Donor
Reaction score
Can a freeze time effect be done? What about a quick zoom in and out? I hate having to keep going to menu
Timer I think is shared with the game, for example if he would try to make one it will simply freeze the game itself, but let's wait for @MrAntiFun reply on this :)

shiranui980

Reaction score
Anyway to mod the value of max plugin chips to go over 128
+1 on the plugin capacity, 128 just isn't enough lol

Edit: For the plugin capacity that's maxed at 128, is it possible to reduce the chip cost to 1 if increasing the capacity does not work?

I've tried using {FLING}'s trainer but for some reason my game closes and the trainer deletes itself.

Last edited:

Syntallas

Reaction score
NieR Automata V1.00 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Fast Kill
  3. Inf.Money
  4. Inf.Items
  5. Mega Exp

Notice:
  • For money cheat open inventory
  • Items cheat will prevent items from going down when used
Can you add infinite HP for the ******* minigame as 9S I cant beat the credits because im a failure

Tyrax

Reaction score
Guys nvr use the Fling trainer if u want to use the cheat +1 on the plugin capacity cause when u activate almost every chip u got and then die u cant load your save file anymore game will just crash.....

Grundy

Reaction score
could you add infinite h@cking health to the trainer? that would be very helpful. some of these h@cking minigames are hard.

Marlamin

Reaction score
It would be rally nice to also have h@cking time and health cheats. I'm currently stuck in the game because a weird FPS issue affects my shooting speed in those minigames.

Polomaster37

Super Donor
Reaction score
Is anybody having trouble with 2B not running after turning on infinite health?