Trainer Search

Reaction score
for some reason none of the cheats except infinite health work for me, does anyone know a solution to this?

Havoc10K

Reaction score
for some reason none of the cheats except infinite health work for me, does anyone know a solution to this?
Sometimes they will disable themselves, in addition in the underground coloseum (Machines arena where you control a machine) the instant kill will work against you so just don't use it, infinite health doesn't work anyways.

@MrAntiFun
I have a question:
Isn't it possible to make the ******* triangle immune to the projectiles ?
That would help during E minigame.
I am only wondering cuz I would really like to solo it but after the Square Enix sign I can't really progress even if I have Emil Bullets enabled which do help but not as much.

CyberBard

Reaction score
First, love your work. You are the first and last place I go for a trainer. If you don't make it then I won't get it ;) . I have tried to CE this myself but keep corrupting my save file trying to make it so I can install all the chips I want. Now I was going to ask, please can you look into this if it is possible to add this to your trainers? I thought that if you could freeze the count of chip storage being used would work but bad stuff happens like not being able to equip any chips at all or not being able to equip anymore ever. What do you think? Thank and wishing you the best :)

Screwdge

Reaction score
Fast Kill refuses to work for me, I've tried restarting the trainer and the game multiple times, as well as reinstalling the trainer. Idk what's happening, everything else works just fine, but whenever I press F2 ( or whatever I change the hotkey to) it just gives me the little Windows bell sound.

rejuiced

Reaction score
Gonna give this a go, will update with results, hopefully all working! Thanks in advance as always MAF :D
Edit: This is working great with trainer v1.01, awesome! thnx :)

Last edited:

Chimbri

Reaction score
Thanks for another great trainer. The only problem is not having job to make a well deserved donation to Mr. AntiFun. Hopefully someday...

Keep up the good work!!!!

poolmonitor

Reaction score
how do you use this file. I unzipped it and its an .exe that file wont do anything. tried opening it but nothing happens. thanks for the upload really looking forward to using this

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
how do you use this file. I unzipped it and its an .exe that file wont do anything. tried opening it but nothing happens. thanks for the upload really looking forward to using this
Its probably your antivirus blocking the trainer from working .

iDoujin

Reaction score
Virus detected in v1.01, but not in v1.00... bit sketchy but thank you still!

peekaboo69

Super Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works fine for me Steam version with DLC .. v1.01 .. Using Windows 10 x64 ..

casper

Reaction score
feels confused on trial of sand quest in level 5 , i cannot give damage to enemies. enemies looks like using god mod too XD

inkzon

Reaction score
awesome trainer, seems not working with nier automata's final Yohar version though :/ many thanks in advance :)