Trainer Search

sokittoya76

Donor
Reaction score
Huge Thanks man!!
Platinum games kickin it again.
Vanquish port comin to PC soon too... so spoilt :)

darkangel76

Reaction score
why is my post always removed?? i just asked if this trainer works with the update 1........

koclokboy

Reaction score
Great trainer as always! Kudos MAF!
But i think it will be nice to have "infinite health during hack", please consider to add it later.

Roujin88

Reaction score
game Crashes when using this cheat with FAR (FIX AUTOMATA RESOLUTION). it detects the cheat and force-closes the game.

sweetdreams

Reaction score
the fast kill doesn't seem to work. all other options do but when I press F2, just a bell sound and no "cheat activated" or red highlight on trainer...I tried changing the key for it but still doesn't work...

koclokboy

Reaction score
the fast kill doesn't seem to work. all other options do but when I press F2, just a bell sound and no "cheat activated" or red highlight on trainer...I tried changing the key for it but still doesn't work...

i had the same problem, just restart the trainer until it works and run as administrator, it works for me at least.

Alpha86

Reaction score
Could you add a cheat code to unlock all the costumes? please.

josh11224fri

Reaction score
I hope with the next update to this trainer we get a couple new option like unlimited chip storage or chips are free, as well as making upgrades to weapons and pods free.

NexusArtz

Reaction score
Did the trainer work on Steam version ? There are risk to use it on a Steam Version ?

Spike74545

Reaction score
Great a game who you can most the time not save crashes before the first Savepoint trainer doesnt work when he causes the crash :(

kudu91

Donor
Reaction score
When I try to open the v1.01 Trainer I get the following message:

"Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created"

Can anyone help me with this, please. Also, on v1.00 trainer, the fast kill code doesn't turn on. I just hear a bing.

Edit: I think my bitdefender is blocking this program from executing. It says there is a trojan associated with the v1.01 trainer.

Last edited:

yudodisbogs

Reaction score
I am trying to complete the flooded city arena but on rank A I do 0 damage and therefore the trainer doesn't work :( Any help?

Nguyen Hao

Reaction score
Infinite health doesn't work with the hacked robot, can you make an update for it, please?