Trainer Search

Crowl34

Reaction score
No Mans Sky was updated to 1.32 it would be great if you could make a new updated version please.

Vladn

Reaction score
i play the experimental version, so the next 1.33 path , the cheats that will not work are:

3-instant cooldown weapon
7-inf.jet pack
8-inf.stanima
10-no relaod
11-inf.ammo

Last edited:

RocketPak

Reaction score
All hot keys work fine for me on v1.32. My only issue is enabling inf energy prevents me from buying blueprints. the buy button is red even though I have the rep and over 1.5k nanite clusters. I verified this by going into the game and before activating that cheat I can buy them.

SullySebastian

Reaction score
Using Trainer for V1.3 B and easy crafting does not work.. When you press the hotkey, it takes roughly 4-5 min before you get the "Cheat Activated" message.. When you try to craft or open craft (base building included) it does show that you don't need any resource to craft but you still can't craft it, if you can craft the item, it decreases the ingredient that you have.. good thing there is inf Item pack but if you don't have the ingredient, you won't be able to craft.. in my case I don't have the Glass Blueprint yet so I cant make any building that requires Glass but the trainer does show that it is checked and I can create it

TL/DR: Easy Crafting - allow you to craft every Item that you can craft without the ingredients needed does not work

eXcited

Reaction score
No Man`s Sky ist Back after the new Patch. please update the Trainer!

Drac0n1s

Reaction score
No Man's Sky has been updated to 1.33, and I do not see another release on the beta branch (yet).
F3, F7, F8, F10 & F11 do not activate after the patch.

Also, for some reason Avast! quarantined the trainer as a virus (first time that has happened).
I have sent the file to Avast as a false positive.

TheEnternal

Reaction score
can you change the inf. units cheat rather to "set units" or "0 units nedded"? i accidently used the F12 key for a screenshot on steam, and suddenly had 999mill units... i dont want this (can you change it manually with cheat engine or anything so that i atleast can enjoy my save again without 999mill units?)

Delin

Reaction score
With the new Version 1.33 some Parts of the Trainer no longer work. Could you please adjust the Trainer? Thank you.

Bjørn Klein

Reaction score
hey I cant get the "Easy Crafting" to work, is that cos thay changed something in the 1.33 update

Playnotz

Reaction score
can you change the inf. units cheat rather to "set units" or "0 units nedded"? i accidently used the F12 key for a screenshot on steam, and suddenly had 999mill units... i dont want this (can you change it manually with cheat engine or anything so that i atleast can enjoy my save again without 999mill units?)
Cheat engine works fine for units, you can change them back to what you had before

bobby24

Reaction score
Thank you for all your hard work Mr.Antifun, Look forward to this trainer getting an update. with the new patches in game now I decided to give this game the play through it has earned. STILL want CO-OP tho... lol maybe soon once they figure it out.

Drac0n1s

Reaction score
1.34 has released, same issue with the trainer.

Playnotz

Reaction score
1.34 has released, same issue with the trainer.

Confirming this. Also, the Infinite Energy option again makes some of the blueprints from the trader unavailable ( a red button instead of buy).

bobby24

Reaction score
Thank you for fixing it, is there any chance of you adding unlimited clusters? That what we use for quest and any of the upgrades we want to get for all our tools, ships,suit...etc PLEASE and TY so much.