Trainer Search

kevp

Reaction score
Easy Crafting not working, keep hearing beep* whenever i try to press F12. I did follow the intstruction

aliarr

Reaction score
Great work! i seem to have the issue of not being able to interact with anything now (all cheats)

Thanks!

packersveej

Reaction score
reading the entire OP helps with many of these issues....

<3 u MAF, Congrats on life event, and thanks for all the years of genius hard work :cool:

MisterToto

Reaction score
Hello does anyone can tell me if it' working on the Epic version?
Thx

UAC10

Reaction score
Will this be updated for the experimental branch?

gudd101

Reaction score
good morning.....i had to reinstall my my windows 10 and now I am getting this when I start the trainer...

first box,

The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. click OK.

second box.

The code execution cannot proceed because VCRuntime140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. click OK.

I had my windows 10 anti virus software to exclude the folder where the trainer is located, and still nothing.

Can this be fixed by me?

gudd101

Reaction score
ok this is fixed....tried three to four steps before this , but this is the one that pop up the trainer.

This is the link that you want (need) as of 6/5/17, choose between the 32bit (x86) or the 64bit (x64) or just install both if you have a 64bit (x64) based system.

Hint: The 32 bit is the most commonly used for app and program development as it will run on both 32bit and 64bit PC's.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685

kanggg

Reaction score
You have to install WeMod if you want to use the trainer.

kanggg

Reaction score
I suggest you read the following and judge for yourself: