Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I can't download :(
what do you mean you can't download?can you be more specific?

#also new game update is out and confirm latest trainer is still working for v0.8.6.9.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
no new version is 0.8.6.9
what do you mean no new version?if your game version is 0.8.6.9 then use latest trainer because is still working i personally tested,confirmed at monday you can look above my post^^^

strongfatho

Reaction score
Is it possible for there to be a button to infect every country? I've been trying to beat Pirate Plague and I can't get to Greenland.

dessertbunny

Reaction score
I downloaded 9 and also the Early Access and neither work. I tried to download 8.6.3 and v4 but they both come up with virus' and it's a positive from a virus checker that doesn't pull up false positives, like AVG.

BabyB33æ

Reaction score
it sees the game is running but it doesnt work
it sometimes even says cheat aktivated but no points

iAmEMT

Reaction score
Hello, I have just recently got Plague Inc and I came here looking for a trainer. The only trainer that will actually enable when I Fn + F1 is the first trainer that MrAntiFun made. When I go under Help in the game, it tells me that the version is 0.5 so I'm not sure if it's due to the game being outdated or not. I did not purchase the game so I would have to download the most recent version, but is there any way I can modify the amount of DNA given to me for the first trainer?

ManMan

Reaction score
An update is needed for the latest version (0.8.6.9) Could you please update the trainer? Thanks!

Randomy

Reaction score
It works but the next stages won't unlock. I kill absolutely everybody.

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
If you could update this trainer MrAF it would be great :D

grimmrapper

Reaction score
i am playing on version 0.8.6.9.
you should make a trainer for that version, cuz the newest trainer doesnt activate for this version