Trainer Search

NightLexic

Reaction score
Right the 0.95 trainer works except for if you try and sort your items with infinite items on it clones the first few items infinitely and fills up all 10 pages of your inventory....so yeah... fun...

Kotamar

Reaction score
Trainer V.95 works perfectly fine with Game Version A0.962

JDamien

Reaction score
Just a few words to the wise here, A: Don't use no hunger for the newest version of the game lol, it will give you 2 stacks of sickness from overeating and then your character gets really fat... amusing but not productive lol. B: just as an FYI the super defense and super attack are extremely undependable... at least for me they seem to randomly switch themselves on and off for no apparent reason lol. the trainer does work though and please don't take these as an attack or a gripe about the trainer as I am not complaining just giving people a heads up, I do enjoy this and many other trainers from MAF.

alpalia

Reaction score
i confirm 0.9.7 work with actual last trainer (or reverse of what i just say, actual trainer wok with latest 0.9.7 ^^, thats sound better logic right ?)

SilverTrigger

Reaction score
Its now updated to beta 0.1, an update on the trainer as soon as you're able would be nice, cheers.

JDamien

Reaction score
We could definitely use a new version trainer due to the game being in Beta 0.1 now.