Trainer Search

Joesph Muessig

Reaction score
Ao.889 beta is out on steam. MrAnitfun can you do a trainer update, pretty please with sugar on top?

peuropat

Reaction score
Hi, firstly your Trainers are AWESOME!, i am here to request for an update for 'Planet Explorers', as the version has been updated to: Alpha 9

Maraketh

Reaction score
You sir, are a godsend :) your trainers make experimenting in story so much easier

Th3Espr3ss0

Reaction score
Hi! your trainers are really good but Planet Explorers .9 came out and I was wondering if you update the trainer for this. Thanks! :)

Maraketh

Reaction score
Hmmm just noticed trainer isn't working with the new version, if you have the time sir an update would be greatly appreciated :)

JonasTio

Donor
Reaction score
Another request for the rebuild of the trainer to match version 0.9. As a heads up, it's likely going to be a complete overhaul since they're using a new codebase and an updated engine.

JonasTio

Donor
Reaction score
Well, that was a heck of a lot faster than I expected. Thanks, fella.

JonasTio

Donor
Reaction score
An issue with the infinite infinite items piece: On this release, instead of just resetting the stack to a number, it will split the stack (an item that's stack capped at 100, under infinite items set at 9999 will split up into 100 stacks of 100).

You could just say to not use the reorganize inventory button. I'll test later to see how the "infinite" stack works across saves.

Deathbysnusnu

Reaction score
With the inf. health and inf stamina, they keep going down and I keep taking damage. I haven't played it very long, I'm quite sick atm. Was just wondering if that's supposed to happen? As in, my health and stamina keep going down, but I won't actually die if it hits 1 hp?

JonasTio

Donor
Reaction score
With the inf. health and inf stamina, they keep going down and I keep taking damage. I haven't played it very long, I'm quite sick atm. Was just wondering if that's supposed to happen? As in, my health and stamina keep going down, but I won't actually die if it hits 1 hp?

Make sure you've opted out of the beta in your Steam settings and that you're running v0.9.

Deathbysnusnu

Reaction score
Make sure you've opted out of the beta in your Steam settings and that you're running v0.9.

I am out of the beta and the current version IS v0.9, so I'm kinda confused by it lols I started a new game and everything.

JonasTio

Donor
Reaction score
I am out of the beta and the current version IS v0.9, so I'm kinda confused by it lols I started a new game and everything.

Odd. It worked alright for me (except for the weirdness with the infinite inventory stuff). I've not messed with it too much, but when I activated the trainer it was after the game world had loaded up.

Deathbysnusnu

Reaction score
Odd. It worked alright for me (except for the weirdness with the infinite inventory stuff). I've not messed with it too much, but when I activated the trainer it was after the game world had loaded up.

Yeah, I always load the trainer after the game world is loaded up. I'm confused as to why I keep taking damage as well, and my stamina keeps going down. Far as I remember, the bit with the inf.items has always done that. At least, since I started using this trainer with the game, anyway. xD