Trainer Search

stunvn

Reaction score
Please change the input key to different keys such as: numlock keys

relicanth051

Reaction score
my tips on using the inf resources with v1.0.2 trainer:
- don't use it when trading. turn it off or supplies will just sit on the starport/landing pad and the trader won't leave anymore
- your game will crash when you save or turning the option off while building is in process. Turn it off when everything are already built. it is fine to turn on when building is in or pending process.

alpalia

Reaction score
i tested it and tested some other tables.
i still have 1 trouble.
i use only infinite stat for colons (enougth for me) and weird thing is, the colon have the stat at max but they still continu to die, need eat,drink,sleep,etc... the bar stay full but lookl ike its just hidden.
dont know, its pretty weird

edit :
tested again and it work perfectly now, thanks MaF. apparently i got trouble to start the game before the trainer. it work perfect if i start the trainer and after start the game and activate trainer ingame :p

Last edited:

soldi40

Reaction score
good to tell you that this low mother in other words I like this very bin

CaptKronos

Reaction score
I am having a problem with the new trainer. I can get f1 to work but f2 refuses to work. I run it as administrator but all it does is freeze up.

Reaction score
I am having a problem with the new trainer. I can get f1 to work but f2 refuses to work. I run it as administrator but all it does is freeze up.
F2 WILL ONLY WORK(or enabled) WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE THE TRADING WINDOW AFTER CLICKING ON THE TRADE-SHIP. Otherwise, it can freeze you to death.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Improved Colonizers Stats cheat to not effect anything else but Colonizers stats and wind speed.

alpalia

Reaction score
New trainer added , Improved Colonizers Stats cheat to not effect anything else but Colonizers stats and wind speed.

thats cool because i have see if an meteorite fall on my base (exempl sport room), the room is lock , all doors locks and the npc are stuck/trapped inside and thats create some bug where those npc are inactive forever even if i destroy the room for rebuild another one

thanks ^^

Roderna

Reaction score
thats cool because i have see if an meteorite fall on my base (exempl sport room), the room is lock , all doors locks and the npc are stuck/trapped inside and thats create some bug where those npc are inactive forever even if i destroy the room for rebuild another one

thanks ^^

u could modify the savegame to solve the issue~
Open the save with notepad and search for <locked value="True" />
Repalce all of them with<locked value="False" /> and load the save~
Now u should have all the rooms unlocked in game~

alpalia

Reaction score
u could modify the savegame to solve the issue~
Open the save with notepad and search for <locked value="True" />
Repalce all of them with<locked value="False" /> and load the save~
Now u should have all the rooms unlocked in game~
meh, i should make this again and again and again as playing in impossible difficulty :p i took meteorite every time (and its pain to build the laser)

CaptKronos

Reaction score
when I try to run the new trainer for 1.0.4 it crashes the game, yes my version is 1.0.4

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
With the last trainer, colonists need to sleep, but they didn't with the previous one.

ObamaCare

Reaction score
Awesome trainer, but is it possible to spit up wind speed to another key? I like having not to worry about electricity while legitimately building my base.

alpalia

Reaction score
1.0.5 already .. -_-
damn i liked when we can choose to update or not our games on steam.

1.0.4 didnt work for me now... :oops: