Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
yayyy !

thanks for the super ressources , thats awesome ^^ you rock ! :D

Nommer

Reaction score
Does anyone else have an issue with the cheats not activating properly?

Reaction score
Hello MAF, nice updates on trainers. Will it be possible for you to make an option like F1 but for BOT Stats ? That would be fantastic. Thank You

rlee logsdon

Reaction score
downloaded new one 1.07 my computer said it malware?none of the other done this.is it me ?

alpalia

Reaction score
downloaded new one 1.07 my computer said it malware?none of the other done this.is it me ?
false positive, turn you antivirus off during download of the trainer for avoid it to delete the trainr then reactive it (also try put the trainer .zip and extrected , into your antivirus exclusion list or it will delete it)
no malware, virus or else on official MaF website here ^^

edit: i just downloaded it right now, and its all clean for me

Flyboy902

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. Here's a nasty glitch I found in 1.0.7 trainer. Instead of giving me super power production I ended up with super CONSUMPTION. I have plenty of power sources but I'm having a hard time getting resources together. I think I'm getting bugs here. There's plenty of ore crates sitting outside the mine but they rarely get picked up.

thongcao321

Reaction score
MrAntiFun please check the inf. colonists stats because the intruder will also be unlimited health :eek: which it made the guard to fight with them infinitely time :(, please check again and this also a good cheats :).

mineiux

Reaction score
Thank you For This Trainer, but can you add "INF. Bot Stats" Please, because my bots are dying on the Martian surface and i can't fix them.

Tycho Selchy

Reaction score
MrAntiFun please check the inf. colonists stats because the intruder will also be unlimited health :eek: which it made the guard to fight with them infinitely time :(, please check again and this also a good cheats :).
Just wait for a lot of guards and colonists fighting with them, then turn inf.stats off, they will almost instantly kill intruders