Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Anyone able to update game to 6.19 on steam ? , Because it doesn't update for me .

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
It hasn't been updated on Steam yet only the non Steam version has been updated so far.

vagneto

Reaction score
I also could not update the steam version. Maybe if you delete the contents and re-install it, it can come back upgraded

vagneto

Reaction score
Mr Antifun,

I have an editable table where I can change the revenue. Please, see if it helps in something. It functions for the GPS 3. Can I send to you?

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun, The game has been updated to 6.20 of the non steam version. You might want to check steam for the update.

ghaith

Reaction score
The steam version is now 6.20 so may you please update as soon as possible and please check the problem with the infinite resources
Thank you ,

pkzz2121

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Power & Revolution GeoPolitical Simulator 4 V6.11 Trainer +6
Power & Revolution GeoPolitical Simulator 4 V6.14 Trainer +6
Power & Revolution GeoPolitical Simulator 4 V6.16 Trainer +6
Power & Revolution GeoPolitical Simulator 4 V6.17 Trainer +7 -- Should work on 6.16 as well
Power & Revolution GeoPolitical Simulator 4 V6.20 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Resources
  2. Popularity 100%
  3. Super Population Growth
  4. God Mode
  5. Inf.Nukes
  6. No Inflation
  7. Inf.Manpower

Notice:
  • First you must do the following every time you start a new game or load a game or change a game to other country
  1. Activate trainer ,If already activated move to #2
  2. Open Currency window like in the video above
  3. open Industry window like in the video above
  4. Open Population window like in the video above
  5. Skip the game a week or two ahead
  • If you did exactly same as above and resources cheat didnt give effect you should open a contract with another country sell them anything like gold or whatever then pass 2 weeks in game again
  • Inf.Resources cheat will give you super production values and super tax return from businesses giving your budget a huge boost
  • Super Population growth will allow your population to grow by around 30% every week in game
  • God Mode will not work in cities view , You should turn it on and let your soldiers do the fighting from the general view of the game.
Hello thanks for the trainer :)

I have just a remarks. When i use inf. Ressources the syndicates keep going crazy, people asking for permenant salary raise, i get energy problems....

Could that be fixed ? is there a way to balance this huge incomes we get with the cheat and the amount of expenses ?

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
I am also having problems with rising unemployment and i got booted out of office. This didn't happen before so i think there is a problem with the trainer.

belko

Reaction score
Inf.resource cheat problem still here, 0.10% enemplyment and 900% growth ...

( I dont no how to cheat the budget, i try it with cheat engine but i can't .. )

Keno94

Reaction score
Hey guys,
how does work the "godmode"? in general and army view it doesnt work

belko

Reaction score
I dont know if they will help us just for the budget problem ..

Devithamon

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works almost fine for me. The Tax is working if you skip 2 weeks. And change a big Tax revenues up for 0.01 procent. You need to do that to get the people ok with it. And to compesate i always lower the small revenues.

The only problem i have is the unemployment. Everytime i use that i can of course build like hell. But the people Right away keep screaming for work and the unemployment rate keeps raising.

Is there maybe a way to make the trainer changeable? so you can add work people yourself. Like adding 10000 manpower if you like. So you can keep it on normal rate???

Anyway Mr antifun Keep it up. Thanks for the great work you do for this game. !!!!

Greets

Devithamon

Donor
Reaction score
July 21, 2016

God'N Spy add-on arriving very soon. More details on this page.

With this addon all the trainer trouble will be over i guess. You can add anything you want with this add on. So Anti when this Addon is there you can proberly use it to find the cheats or such haha