Trainer Search

Shadoow

Reaction score
I really appreciate what you did for us in this trainer but if you want please to update it Mr. MrAntiFun, I have to complain about the problems I had on the GPS4 using your Trainer. To discuss the unworking features: 100% Popularity is the only problem, it's noway working but I didn't really need it that much. Now I have problem with the inf. ressources, it gives 0.10% in unemployement which is very disturbing 'cuz I can't hire men for neither army and police nor secret service or anything else.. And alsothe amount of the revenues is too exagerated I mean it would be better if you can choose the value you want noo?? And another thing, the GOD MODE is showed working in the trainer but in wars I see troops dying, I mean tanks and all. And the NO INFLATION too it doesn't turn the inflation to a really neglected value.. But thanks for the effort I really appreciate and I would be so happy if those things are fixed and MORE if there r working new features... <3

hifek

Reaction score
please fix 100% Popularity trainer and going to war is useless with this not working and that is most fun part of game

starlord9

Reaction score
SIR IF WE PLAY AS A HEAD OF STATE OR SEPERATE POLITICAL PARTY PARTY OR ILLEGAL OPPOSITION THEN YOUR TRAINER DOESNT WORK SO PLEASE MAKE ONE SIR (Play as an illegal opposition)

Last edited:

starlord9

Reaction score
BRO FOR ME IT DOESNT WORK TOO I AM PLAYING SAME VERSION BUT IF U USE V1.7 TRAINER IN V1.6 GAME THEN EVERYTHING WORKS FINE BUT POPULARITY DOESNT WORK SO IF U WANA INCREASE POPULARITY YOU CAN USE THIS CHEAT ,,,,Press [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[ENTER] during a match to open the cheat window That Called "Agreement protocol". AND ENTER THIS Mypeoplelikeme! IT ADDS 10% POPULARITY . HOPE IT HELPS AND THANKS MR ANTIFUN FOR AWESOOME TRAINER

belko

Reaction score
@Shadoow yea this is the problem, unemployment to 0.10% and growth to 900% ...

that will be cool to have just inf.budget ... :'(

starlord9

Reaction score
@Shadoow yea this is the problem, unemployment to 0.10% and growth to 900% ...

that will be cool to have just inf.budget ... :'(

YOU CAN USE THESE CHEATS IN POWER AND REVOLUTION 4 SIMULATOR
Press [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[ENTER] during a match to open the cheat window That Called "Agreement protocol". AND ENTER ANY OF CHEAT

Ihopetheywillnotputschme!
100 5 star units of every type. NOTE: You need to have the appropriate bases for this to work.

Helpmepresidentwashingsky!
Prevents the game from being paused, therefore preventing the game from ending when you get deposed.

Mypeoplelikeme!
Increases popularity by 10%

Whereismyslushfund!
Reportedly increases your budget, although it is said to be bugged

Welovetheworld!
Makes other nations like you. Use the wait one day option to see effects, took 4 inputs and a day wait after each to make North Korea green for the USA.

Trustmeyeswecan!
Unions/Political Groups/Etc of your country will become green.

Itoldyou2012wastheend!
Little Cutscene then the game ends. WARNING: Might freeze your game for a bit.

Nelsonmandelapower!
Makes all non-rivals into allies, meaning that everyone on your economic map who is not a rival will be green, and everyone who is not a rival on your strategic map into green who is not a rival.

HOPE IT HELPS YOU.:)

belko

Reaction score
The "Whereismyslushfund! cheat" dont give a lot amount of budget ..

And the "Trustmeyeswecan!Unions/Political Groups/Etc of your country will become green." is cool

YoBaget

Reaction score
Trainer crashes after pressing F1... Tried to pause my anti-virus and run it as admin, didn't work.
What to do?

landxx

Reaction score
Create new one just for steam users i dont think is hard many people said to you , you can change to steam version sorry i dont wanna be harsh on you you doing good job but game its very hard so wee need cheats

starlord9

Reaction score
The "Whereismyslushfund! cheat" dont give a lot amount of budget ..

And the "Trustmeyeswecan!Unions/Political Groups/Etc of your country will become green." is cool

;) AND IF YOU WANT MAX BUDGET THEN USE V 1.17 TRAINER IN V 1.16 GAME IT WORKS FINE

Danyps

Reaction score
is it possible to have only the increase of budget? The budget boost is giving me trouble

Danyps

Reaction score
WHICH VERSION OF GAME YOU ARE USING .?

I use 6.17 trainer, but infinte resource causes a "pro capite" increase bost and 0.10% of unemployment. If I could have only the increase of budget, it would be better! thank you!

starlord9

Reaction score
I use 6.17 trainer, but infinte resource causes a "pro capite" increase bost and 0.10% of unemployment. If I could have only the increase of budget, it would be better! thank you!

YEAH HOPE MrAnTiFuN FIX THIS SOON I SAW THIS TOO BEFORE ............... BTW YOU CAN PLAY AS A HEAD OF STATE TOO AND AS A OPPOSITION PARTY HEAD OR AS A ILLEGLE PARTY TOO............THERE ARE ALOT OF NEW FEATURES IN GAME SO TRY AND HAVE FUN.. IF YOU PLAY AS A HEAD OF STATE OR AS A ILLEGLE PARTY ITS MORE FUN COZ ITS A NEW FEATURE IN GEO POLITICAL 4........TRY IT:);)

belko

Reaction score
;) AND IF YOU WANT MAX BUDGET THEN USE V 1.17 TRAINER IN V 1.16 GAME IT WORKS FINE

But when i active inf.resource i have unlimited budget, yes, BUT i have 900 growth% and 0.10% unemployment..

And i dont know why. It will be so cool to have in the trainer + inf.budget with other cheat.. :(

starlord9

Reaction score
But when i active inf.resource i have unlimited budget, yes, BUT i have 900 growth% and 0.10% unemployment..

And i dont know why. It will be so cool to have in the trainer + inf.budget with other cheat.. :(

YEAH BUT HOPE HE LL FIX SOON.....I AM WAITING FOR ANOTHER UPDATE OF GAME