Trainer Search

dunduks

Reaction score
July 21, 2016

God'N Spy add-on arriving very soon. More details on this page.

With this addon all the trainer trouble will be over i guess. You can add anything you want with this add on. So Anti when this Addon is there you can proberly use it to find the cheats or such haha

Not everyone has the legal game, though. I spent 60 (or 70) euros on GPS3 and it was a huge disappointment, my refund was denied (exceeded 2 hour play time by 30 minutes because I was trying to get my shit in the modding tool to even properly work, never got it to fully work), the Modding Tool is a complete failure and now they released a new game (well, more like a patch than a new game) for full price as well with a very, very small discount for the previous owners.

This company is a scam, so please keep updating this trainer.

ghaith

Reaction score
the updated it to 16.21 please update the trainer thank you

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
July 21, 2016

God'N Spy add-on arriving very soon. More details on this page.

With this addon all the trainer trouble will be over i guess. You can add anything you want with this add on. So Anti when this Addon is there you can proberly use it to find the cheats or such haha
The only problem with the God'N Spy addon you have to pay for it.

bigdaddy1

Reaction score
The only problem with the God'N Spy addon you have to pay for it.

Also the fact it actually isn't that good. Even with the "max revenue" tool (which actually has a cap!), I still have to keep taxes fairly high or I fall into a deficit - and this is without everything maxed. Also doesn't include a way to edit civil servants (e.g. doctors, researchers, etc.) or buildings, or build more at once (which is what I was hoping for the most...).

King Waqas

Reaction score
I got the God n Spy...would still like the trainer to be with me when playing the game. GnS has its limitations.

EDIT: The Trainer for v.620 is working with v6.21 for me.

Last edited:

Marcelo Rock

Reaction score
Also the fact it actually isn't that good. Even with the "max revenue" tool (which actually has a cap!), I still have to keep taxes fairly high or I fall into a deficit - and this is without everything maxed. Also doesn't include a way to edit civil servants (e.g. doctors, researchers, etc.) or buildings, or build more at once (which is what I was hoping for the most...).

to easy, to easy. just open the build screen of any thing you want to. e.g.: Hospital.

in the cheat engine choose float type & exact value. Put 10 hospital, then search 10, then put 15 hospitals, search again, and again 'till left 4-5 values. just change them to desired amount. you can use this process to change the amount of manpower. then you can build 100000 hospitals in 5 days.

zzajt888

Reaction score
BUG1:Super production leads to serious pollution.
BUG2: God mode leads to high unemployment.

Suggestions:

To change the money from the deficit, spending, and income

Low Deficit
Low Expenditure
High State Revenue

elec64

Reaction score
Hi. The Trainer works well , the only problem is that its made me lose my part in less than 5 minutes.
When I activate the trainer, I find myself with an unemployment rate of 95% , demonstrations everywhere while I have not done anything. No matter what country I choose.

I play with a French version 6.21.
Sorry for my English, I do not speak then this is the google translation .

Thank you for your help.

bigdaddy1

Reaction score

Suggestions:

Low Deficit
Low Expenditure
High State Revenue

Eh, is the Super Production leading to super pollution really a bug? In real life the same thing would happen. I know aircraft carriers are one of the things that are changed in the trainer to like 1 billion being produced - that would create ridiculous amounts of pollution.

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
Any news on a update for the trainer Mrantifun. As i don't have God n Spy which isn't as good as the trainer anyway.

Marcelo Rock

Reaction score

Suggestions:

Low Deficit
Low Expenditure
High State Revenue

the solution is use cheat engine manually and change just the "clean" industry & farms.

Serdar1984

Reaction score
Your trainer is way better than God'N Spy mode .Can you upadate it please ?
You're always #1 MrAntiFun!

Joe anderson

Reaction score
Update the trainer to 16.21 please. the Trainer is the only thing that is making the damaged game worth playing.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to still be activating fine .