Trainer Search

Marcelo Rock

Reaction score
superproduction causes high unemployment rate. i don't have idea what to do about dat

Marcelo Rock

Reaction score
Well, after some tests i need to say that i did a bad deal buying da ******* game. Man, it's so ******* frustating to watch the game crash constantly, and not accepting the Trainer. Seems like the update they did in Unemployment Rate is the responsible by dat. If you use superproduction, even if you do it manually, picking just some industry or farm, the Unemployment goes o,10 then, after some weeks, to 91,86%.

With Somália i could handle this rate through one month, but i don't no if the game estabilized, becoz dat bugged game just crashed.....

I'm just can't believe what i did, would be better watch the Pele Movie.

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer needs to be updated it might be working however god mode is causing unemployment.

zzajt888

Reaction score
Super Production:Changes are industrial data, some of the high polluting industries, will cause a high degree of pollution, increase carbon emissions.

Popularity 100%:This function is not the real support of 100%, just a empty data show. If there is evidence of a significant policy change, the president will step down or be publicly executed. And the support rate is higher than 30% is not going to step down.

No Inflation:This is only 0, in fact, there is no change in the view of the inflation curve, you can find that inflation has been changing

Marcelo Rock

Reaction score
I guess he want to know when or if the trainer is going to be updated. The current trainer didn't work on steam after they patched the game.

The isn't patched, the problem is that if you moddify too much the valeu of Budget in a short time, the game got bugged, the Unemployment drops to 0,10% then up to 91,85% and the people suffers.

I did a test modiffing manually with Cheat Engine with Brasil, the bug happened althrough, then o did gradualy with Somália, playing without the hack for a time, when I modified 7 agriculture sectors the budget slighty increased, the Unemployment drops to 0,10, then up to 91,86%, but i'm not got kicked from office.

zzajt888

Reaction score
BUG1:popularity 100% (support 100%), this is only a numerical display of 100%, in fact, did not reach the role and effectiveness of 100% support. Evidence is that if there is a major policy change, it will step down or be assassinated, even if it shows 100% support. But in fact the support of more than 30% above is not the case. So, this is not valid, just a numerical display. The author should consider other variables related to the hidden and support variables to solve the problem.
Mode

BUG2:God (God mode), this seemingly invalid for the Chinese version Trainer

BUG3:Super (super production), this is to directly modify the output of several industrial projects, to achieve the purpose of national income and tax increases. This function first, will cause serious unemployment, many industries have output but not a worker, second is causing serious industrial pollution, carbon emissions pollution.
Inflation BUG3:No (no inflation), this is the same as BUG1 just a numerical display, in fact, inflation is still a matter of fact, see the statistical report statistics on the report. Which curve is the same as the Mount Qomolangma.
This modifier is useful, that is, population growth, the number of nuclear weapons and manpower, but it looks like human resources will also cause serious unemployment, so it is not recommended to use.

Marcelo Rock

Reaction score
BUG1:popularity 100% (support 100%), this is only a numerical display of 100%, in fact, did not reach the role and effectiveness of 100% support. Evidence is that if there is a major policy change, it will step down or be assassinated, even if it shows 100% support. But in fact the support of more than 30% above is not the case. So, this is not valid, just a numerical display. The author should consider other variables related to the hidden and support variables to solve the problem.
Mode

BUG2:God (God mode), this seemingly invalid for the Chinese version Trainer

BUG3:Super (super production), this is to directly modify the output of several industrial projects, to achieve the purpose of national income and tax increases. This function first, will cause serious unemployment, many industries have output but not a worker, second is causing serious industrial pollution, carbon emissions pollution.
Inflation BUG3:No (no inflation), this is the same as BUG1 just a numerical display, in fact, inflation is still a matter of fact, see the statistical report statistics on the report. Which curve is the same as the Mount Qomolangma.
This modifier is useful, that is, population growth, the number of nuclear weapons and manpower, but it looks like human resources will also cause serious unemployment, so it is not recommended to use.

No, manpower doesn't generate unemployment.

Aveun

Reaction score
Can you make a trainer that works for playing as a terrorist group or opposition party with god mode, money and populairity?

+1 That would be so great, cause when you use Trainer as Terrorist Org it affects on country, but not on terrorist org :D

If you will have time for this dude, we would be so thankful <3

belko

Reaction score
Mrantifun abondoned this game ... He do nothing about the bug of inf.resource that cause the unemployment at 0.10% ..

belko

Reaction score
:( i will like to buy this game in steam but i dont no if i will regret ...

Last edited:

ghaith

Reaction score
Mr antifun can u please update the trainer because the game is worth nothing without the trainer so please for the love of God please up date it and don't abandon us thank you

Nico3103

Reaction score
None of the trainers work, you cant activate most of them and thoose you can just dont work :(

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
Game has now been patched to 6.23. Please Mrantifun update the trainer please.