Trainer Search

RealSyn

Reaction score
Trainer tested with GOG version 2.1.1.4 and works 100%. GOG may class the game version as 2.1.1.4 but the real version number as seen on the title screen is v1.04. I think in latest patch they fixed the texture resolution (I have it set on Ultra and the ship looks perfect) and they added "Disable Camera Shake" option which I am not using.

Without the trainer this game is very good but with the trainer is just fun in a very evil way. There is nothing like warping in with my destroyer firing off heat seekers and shield busters, and then having my pulse cannons finish off anything that gets near me. I cant help but do an evil chuckle every time I see all the pirate ships blow up all over as my missiles rain supreme.

Its a MUST buy game. Seriously, BUY IT! Thanks!

taramis

Reaction score
Have the GoG...acquired copy, double click on trainer with game running (game loaded and in space, not docked) and the EXE just disappears

nina65

Reaction score
fun all ppl have damm gog version and work for me dont work i have tryed all sht and damm trainer no actived dont know why but for me no work

1) Launch the game.
2) Launch the trainer.
3) At the game's main menu, activate the trainer with the F1 key ( no actived no work wen i hit f1)

im start game i hit f1 again nothing im start game i hit f1 main menu nothing in space im hit f1 nothing

=0 and =0 damm trainer never actived

im done im no lose more time this

Last edited:

Gareth2787

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Hi Nina, I don't know how you're playing your game but if you're on a laptop try pressing "fn + f1", I am using a gog version too but depending how your setup is it may be different to mine. Also launch trainer before game, it is what I do. I have had problems launching trainer after a game. some people will disagree but this is how I do it. Here are my steps you can try.
Launch trainer (as admin)
Launch game (as admin)
load game or start a new game
press f1 (if you're hearing nothing from the trainer and on laptop press "fn + f1)
toggle through commands.
If you are on laptop and the "fn + f1" works you'll need to toggle commands the same way (by holding the "fn" + f2-f9)
still not working? ok one more thing, an anti virus could be producing a false positive. in system tray bottom right press the up arrow, find anti virus and pause it. download trainer again and open it and try one more time, if that works then thats your problem. You will have to add an exception in your anti virus for it to work. Mine is gog and mine is a ******* and am on 2.1.14.
still not working? hmm if you're on windows 10 and have not got an anti virus then the problem could be "windows defender". Lets knock that in the head too. Right click on the start button and click control panel, click settings and scroll down to where it says "exclusions". click on "add an exclusion" then click "exclude a file" and navigate to where you have your trainer. Press "exclude this file" and close.
Let me know how this goes for you, if it still isn't working then I will help you as best as I can. If it does work let me know and which steps worked for you so other members can be aware too if they have the same issue.

nina65

Reaction score
hi Gareth thx for help no work i cant understand why no work im use windows 8 and yes im laptop but nothing work is first trainer i cant make it work:(
i have make all steps you told and no work is like trainer not find game someting like

sodbvdba

Reaction score
Tested with V1.00 trainer with Rebel Galaxy GOG 2.1.0.4 and 2.2.0.5.

Money cheat works. Don't know about the other options.

Thanks @MrAntiFun.

Gareth2787

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
hi Gareth thx for help no work i cant understand why no work im use windows 8 and yes im laptop but nothing work is first trainer i cant make it work:(
i have make all steps you told and no work is like trainer not find game someting like

ok are you holding "fn" then pressing f1? remember press fn and keep holding it and press f1 then release. do you hear "trainer activated" at all? things are a bit fiddly on a laptop.

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Nina, it might be worth downloading the C od ex torr ent of the game and trying the Steam version of the trainer. I never got a chance to test the GOG version of the game and trainer but I can say for definite that the steam trainer and C od ex version work.

Another idea here, though I'm sure you've likely already thought of it: have you checked to see if your antivirus / antimalware / firewall software is or isn't blocking the trainer? If you're unsure, it's worth adding the trainer and/or its folder to the exclusion lists in your protection software.

One last-ditch effort, although a long shot at best, might be to download and install Cheat Engine 6.4 if you don't already have it installed. MrAntiFun's trainers work through CE as far as I can tell from the Task Manager in Windows, so I'm assuming that CE might be a requirement for the trainers to work.

I hope one of these ideas works for you.

Edits/Disclaimer:
Some words were filtered for obvious reasons, but in order to help the user this post is aimed at the language kind of needs to be legible.
To clarify, I don't condone using pirated software of any kind if the intention is to avoid buying the official and legal versions/copies. I'm referencing such software due to the nature of the problem of the user I'm trying to help. I apologize if this is not a good reason to warrant an exception, and I will edit this post again in order to rectify and reword offending sections if it is required.

Last edited:

VLindemann

Reaction score
Works great at start but after playing a while or switching galaxies shield and health option stops working

Draakje

Reaction score
Works great at start but after playing a while or switching galaxies shield and health option stops working
They work fine, don't forget to upgrade your gear.
Trainer maxes values on current gear, if the enemies do more damage per shot that your old mk1 stuff they will go straight trough it.

MaxNight

Reaction score
Ok...so Using GOG version with the latest patch, the game is detected trailer wont launch.

larsV

Reaction score
the gog trainer and game works fine,max night how can it be if game is detected but trainer won`t launch? the trainer starts up and detect if you have the game running............you have to activate the trainer with f1 (ps run both game +trainer in admin mode)

MaxNight

Reaction score
the gog trainer and game works fine,max night how can it be if game is detected but trainer won`t launch? the trainer starts up and detect if you have the game running............you have to activate the trainer with f1 (ps run both game +trainer in admin mode)

sorry by launch I mean activate, instead of trainer activated i hear a ding, and the trainer wont activate. I tried activating it from Main Menu, from Station Menu, from pause menu, in un-paused game, while crusing around nothing happens just ding. and the activation option wont light up.

edit:SO I tried launching it as adming in both casses....and it works, thank you oh glorious lord of knowleged:)

Last edited:

FelixMarc

Reaction score
I think i know wut the prob is , after i started the game , i started the trainer and pressed f1, but it doesn't work , then suddenly i saw the process name is "RebelGalaxySteam.exe, i tried to find the file with that name , then i realized the trainer only works for the steam version , not pirated version

larsV

Reaction score
I think i know wut the prob is , after i started the game , i started the trainer and pressed f1, but it doesn't work , then suddenly i saw the process name is "RebelGalaxySteam.exe, i tried to find the file with that name , then i realized the trainer only works for the steam version , not pirated version
well there are two versions of the trainer,one g.og version and one steam version,check if you have the right trainer for the right version,same goes to you MaxNight check if you have the right trainer.

ps
for those who doesn`t know rebel galaxy is the long waited sequal to a older game called freelancer ,if you like this game try to find freelancer.

Gareth2787

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
as mentioned earlier I have gog ******* which works. I don't condone illegal piracy however if the fault is down to laptop setup it would make no difference which trainer is tried. The issue would be is if the trainer wasn't recognizing the game. You can build trainers using cheat engine and editing code. The trainer looks at processors, so it wouldn't matter if the game was installed in another directory etc. This is why the trainer has two versions, different code edited and different process names so make sure you have the right version. The other thing to take into account is every person has pretty much got the game working both with paid and pirated. It is worth taking in mind it doesn't matter whether the game is pirated or not, the process and game code is the same, the only difference is verification is bypassed. What needs to be taken into account is if other people have been successful then the problem isn't with the game version or the trainer but the person using the trainer.
Remember laptops are not like desktops as extra keys are migrated with the f1-f12 buttons hence the use of function keys. So in order to have access to f1-f12 you need to hold "fn" and press f1-f2 or press "fn" first then press f1-f12 (it depends on how the laptop is setup. I would say installing different versions of the same game is potentially a high waste of time if you don't really understand what you're doing as there is the potential to have exactly the same problem all over again. Another thing you can do is go into the bios (not something I recommend) and switch the function key to the opposite, but if a person doesn't know what they're doing with a trainer sending them to the bios is asking for trouble.
When using a trainer you also have to make sure it is the correct version to, too often people download the wrong version for the game and it doesn't work or the game crashes and they blame the trainer or the person that made it.
As I said earlier I will say it again, both trainers work for each version of the game regardless whether it is from a ******* site or was bought. If you're not sure which trainer to download then download both trainers and try one after the other. No need to download different versions of the game. If it is still not working then you're doing something wrong, not the trainer.

taramis

Reaction score
Gareth. Very good explanation. I have tried both trainers, and even installed the patches release for the game and with the game launched and ready to go, when double clicking on the trainer, the icon dissappears and nothing launches.

VLindemann

Reaction score
They work fine, don't forget to upgrade your gear.
Trainer maxes values on current gear, if the enemies do more damage per shot that your old mk1 stuff they will go straight trough it.

Thanks for the explanation i did trusted inf armor and shield and took very high risk missions and got rekt in the process. :)

nina65

Reaction score
i have give up long time i have tryed f1 run admin version steam version gog all all crap and trainer never actived.

i have buyed game steam same sht trainer never get actived

trainer have stats on if i have game run or not is another thing im not understand

for me no work.

any one can generate new game world add cash and send me save game?

only need new game cash in

Last edited:

Gareth2787

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Gareth. Very good explanation. I have tried both trainers, and even installed the patches release for the game and with the game launched and ready to go, when double clicking on the trainer, the icon dissappears and nothing launches.

I do it the reverse way, launch trainer first (as admin) then run the game. Try it that way then let me know how you get on.