Trainer Search

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
did you even read the photo's
At this point I don't think you did cause that images answered your question.
Your image does not show where you purchased the game from. If it isn't purchased from Steam it won't be auto-detected.

Windagoschaos

Reaction score
[
Your image does not show where you purchased the game from. If it isn't purchased from Steam it won't be auto-detected.

SO you don't read then and pay attention

As stated in my previous post back all my games are installed through a raid system not on the C drive.
the images discredited everything your stated so far and you still are trying to blame the end user,

Shall we go back to the post were you said it works on origins and gog games.

I'm done with you at this point you've chosen to ignore everything posted with enough proof and continue to look for loopholes.

At this point I would be advise everyone to be very wary of wemod. and "I DO"not recommend it.

Last edited:

lordobake

Reaction score
Hello!! How to use trainer when your internet no signal? I'm try to use it but it's say We're having trouble downloading the cheats. Please Try again later.

mcnil

Reaction score
Some bosses glitch and goes to full health im on "Maul the Skullcracker" his health goes back up .

Last edited:

Leibl

Reaction score
Today, WeMod does not work, endless launch and nothing happens, restarted many times, and how to use cheats without the Internet, why do you need a third-party program, do it as before let everyone choose how to use it.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Today, WeMod does not work, endless launch and nothing happens, restarted many times, and how to use cheats without the Internet, why do you need a third-party program, do it as before let everyone choose how to use it.
Its working perfectly fine atm .

Leibl

Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.
So I propose to make such a function in this program: so that you can select the old versions of the trainer, suddenly something doesn’t work correctly in the new version, then you could use the old versions, or if you have an old version of the game, then you can use the old versions of the trainers. As an analogue of the fact that earlier you could download old versions of trainers, but right now you always update one version and there is no trainer for the old version of the game.

XCataX

Reaction score
Question: Is the MegaExp working normally? How much extra does it give exactly?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
So I propose to make such a function in this program: so that you can select the old versions of the trainer, suddenly something doesn’t work correctly in the new version, then you could use the old versions, or if you have an old version of the game, then you can use the old versions of the trainers. As an analogue of the fact that earlier you could download old versions of trainers, but right now you always update one version and there is no trainer for the old version of the game.
Older version can be accessed by clicking the "history" tab on the right side.

1566221967337.png