Trainer Search

jodike

Reaction score
Do we have to start the game through this launcher now since whenever i try it with the launcher play it wont even get past the first loading screen without going into not responding mode while it launches without any issues while launching normally

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Do we have to start the game through this launcher now since whenever i try it with the launcher play it wont even get past the first loading screen without going into not responding mode while it launches without any issues while launching normally
You can launch the game through steam then alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

mcouillard101

Reaction score
this does NOT work with the hoodlum release of the game (Plaza either), and since I don't use Steam I guess the trainer won't work period?
I sure do miss the old MaF, you know before he sold out and went with this weMod thing that only works on steam games apparently

mcouillard101

Reaction score
The data we collect is the same as everyone else which is basically your email when you sign up for an account and your IP address. The other information such as your name, address, payment info is collected if you subscribe to Diamond or Pro. WeMod is not spyware, we even give you the option to turn on anonymous reporting. Do you have all 60 of those games installed and do they have a trainer in WeMod?

maybe, but your shit don't work unless it's a retail copy of the game either...you do realize that a LOT (and I mean a whole f**kload of us) pirate these games right?

papsmear

Reaction score
maybe, but your shit don't work unless it's a retail copy of the game either...you do realize that a LOT (and I mean a whole f**kload of us) pirate these games right?

Borderlands 2, Remnant From the Ashes, Batman Arkham Knight, Earth Defense Force 5, Hyper Light Drifter, Nioh, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw...these are just a few of the games I've unofficially downloaded and play using WeMod. If you need some help getting your games to work maybe we can help you. I've encountered a few occasions in which the game wouldn't launch or the cheat wouldn't work but I eventually figured it out extremely quickly with little fuss at all. Myself, like you and many others, do not buy games from steam until I've tried them for free and so far WeMod has worked with every game.

The best of luck, I hope you can get all your cheats working

PS. After playing Remnant for free (with the cheats) I decided to buy it because it was so damn fun :)

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not officially support retail games because there are far too many people cracking games now and there is no way for us to know if they are up-to-date. We also believe if you are going to play the game you should support the developers. This does not mean it will not work with retail games.

Before u assholes came along we didnt need to download, be online or type in any goddamn email that collected our IP. Just fire up the trainer from anywhere and bam we in bussiness. Fuk you and the horse you rode in on. So long MaF its been fun.
WeMod works the same way as downloading trainers here. When you click on the game and click Play, WeMod downloads the trainer. WeMod can be used offline after you have played the game at least once with the trainer.

kjs00333

Reaction score
I really don't see what all the complaining is about with the wemod application.. I was apprehensive at first, but after using it, I find it to be very convenient. All the trainers in one spot, click play (add your .exe if it can't find it) and you're off and running. You don't have to pay for it unless you want their upgraded features. Function key toggles work fine in game.

I understand why people don't want another installed application, but it's really not a big deal.

ludda117

Reaction score
Jesus! As soon as something isn't working as you want it to, some of you guys cry about how bad the trainer is or how lazy the creator is. Be happy that someone does all this work for you EVERYDAY for free just to help people. Report bugs etc. in a proper adult way. As for this trainer, i am sure he will come out with a fix very soon as usual so chill.

Setorrs117

Reaction score
How to use the trainer from wemod. Every time i hit the play button from the trainer wemod closes and i just press the buttons but nothing works in game.

Callum1337

Reaction score
Does the trainer affect teammates, when you use it, while they are in your lobby?

Callum1337

Reaction score
money mod only shows visually 9999999 but as soon as you buy something it goes back to the old values same with material you selected quantity of. traits doesn't work either it gives me 7 but you cant apply the traits to anything and it bugs out until next load screen then i have old values again..
only thing that works is stamina and inf ammo. free upgrades doesn't work either nothing happens when you upgrade.

nope
you tried it yet?

Yerycho

Reaction score
Wemod...again. GOD! :-/ MF trainer dead need another way. Wemod PRO only ....and not working. SHIT project!

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Wemod...again. GOD! :-/ MF trainer dead need another way. Wemod PRO only ....and not working. SHIT project!
WeMod is free to use. Pro is only required if you want to use interactive controls or the remote.

HighGuy92

Reaction score
WeMod is free to use and the trainers are free as well. What were you complaining about @wolter ?
there should be no reason to install ANYTHING. we didn't before, and shouldn't have to now. this is why ive gone to just using cheat engine thanks to this garbage.

USNDavid

Reaction score
If you host a game and friends join, do they get the trainer effects as well or no? What about joining a friends game and using it?

Kyuzo

Reaction score
If you host a game and friends join, do they get the trainer effects as well or no? What about joining a friends game and using it?
i wouldn't try it but i haven't tested the infinite items yet but if it gives 999999999 or whatever it bugged some of my items like ammo boxes etc and i couldn't use them anymore so i had to delete my character

USNDavid

Reaction score
i wouldn't try it but i haven't tested the infinite items yet but if it gives 999999999 or whatever it bugged some of my items like ammo boxes etc and i couldn't use them anymore so i had to delete my character
I wasn't going to use any of the item cheats. Just possibly stamina, and inf ammo.

Indy06

Reaction score
Damn, guess i have to look for trainers somwehere else now. WeMod wont even start 50% of the time - unreliable piece of software ffs.