Trainer Search

luminousvein

Reaction score
Hello, I haven't been able to install wemod, even with all their suggestions from their support section. Some people were saying that their site is down, is there any other way to get a direct trainer from here for Remnant?

DeGorro82

Reaction score
WeMod need offline feature, ASAP.
My ISP has bad hiccup connection habit and when it's happening, the cheat are turned off since WeMod require online connection the whole time when using it. And if I don't have online, then say goodbye to your cheat. Well, if there's no change in the future ... well, back to Cheat Engine Community as they are always stay true as free community. No BS premium function.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
WeMod need offline feature, ASAP.
My ISP has bad hiccup connection habit and when it's happening, the cheat are turned off since WeMod require online connection the whole time when using it. And if I don't have online, then say goodbye to your cheat. Well, if there's no change in the future ... well, back to Cheat Engine Community as they are always stay true as free community. No BS premium function.
WeMod has offline functionality. Cheats are downloaded the first time you use them then they are available for offline use.

Indy06

Reaction score
WeMod has offline functionality. Cheats are downloaded the first time you use them then they are available for offline use.

Well, WeMod wont even start if im offline or if your servers aint online (yes, even if i downloaded trainers before that, i wont even get into WeMod because it wont go past the loading screen).
I do not want a trainer compendium, i want a simple trainer that works without having to be online at any given time.
Sorry to say, WeMod does not deliver this - at all.
Stop trying to re-invent the wheel please.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, WeMod wont even start if im offline or if your servers aint online (yes, even if i downloaded trainers before that, i wont even get into WeMod because it wont go past the loading screen).
I do not want a trainer compendium, i want a simple trainer that works without having to be online at any given time.
Sorry to say, WeMod does not deliver this - at all.
Stop trying to re-invent the wheel please.
WeMod can be launched without an active connection.

Indy06

Reaction score
WeMod can be launched without an active connection.
Well, why doesnt it start then? Network off, wemod wont start - network on, it starts ?
I am literally using 1 trainer over and over and every time my wifi is off or your servers are off - it wont start.
Must be a weird coincidence then.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.

- Unlimited Consumable Time cheat added
- Unlimited Weapon Mods cheat added
- No Recoil Fixed
- Mega Exp Fixed

Moeeee

Donor
Reaction score
Hey Anti! can we please get a feature that clears inventory comsumables? I accidentally bought 9999999 of an item and my game cant handle it hahahaha

DarthMarth2

Reaction score
It just wont download... tried running as Admin.. but always said- failed

papsmear

Reaction score
I second this.

Also some of the options in trainer don't wanna work for me :S

The option to reset all items to quantity 3 was implemented a couple days after the first cheats came out. It's the very last cheat option, scroll down to see it :)

oddspec

Reaction score
rip guess ill look elsewhere from now on sux when im playing on my laptop and no net and wemod wont connect im sure there other trainers that work like old school i understand why its works better for u hopefully u can add option in the future do to it the old way for a monthly sub or something id be down for that

Last edited:

castelix

Reaction score
Le partenariat avec Wemod est "peut être bon" pour les formateurs, mais j'avais déjà testé auparavant, j'avais également payé plus tard un frein rempli de logiciels malveillants et de programmes indésirables, alors je reste suspicieux.

oanju123

Reaction score
normally these are not exe files - just zipped and the trainer runs... something diff now?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
normally these are not exe files - just zipped and the trainer runs... something diff now?

chinmi

Donor
Reaction score
my save game is corrupted, can someone share a 100% save game or a finished story save game ? thanks in advance.