Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
As you maybe aware the website is getting flagged because of older trainers "False positives".

The only solution we have right now is to remove older trainers and make all the removed trainers available on WeMod app, This will take sometime to complete so please be patient.

error.png

Last edited:

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Nah not really. Just delete your old bookmark if you use Chrome. Then exit the page, open up a new one, and re-add the site to your faves. After a few hours or so, it will be recognisible again!

hazecloud

Reaction score
I even disable chrome security measure. I trust your site so if there's anything to blame it's on my end. Please put your trainers back on this site. I don't want to sound like a broken record but if a game gets updated then latest trainer wouldn't work. So previous trainer would be useful for me to play while waiting for latest trainer update. I'm all for your success but please don't kill your own site because I like it here.

I could compare but let's just say I like your site more. Simple and easy to use.

fhilgers

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun There is also another option that does not "force" your users to go to Wemod also for old Trainers.
Upload the Trainers on Google Drive or Dropbox or other Service or use someones Rootserver for that , then people could still download all the old Trainers and are not forced to use Wemod.

Oh and it seems only Chrome show this Message, Firefox does not also some other Browsers do not show such a messasge.

Dont get me wrong , but sounds for me more like a Excuse to remove all Trainers and force People to use Wemod. Cause what would you have done if there would be no WeMod Partnership and this Error would show?
Would you then remove all Trainers too and shutdown the site?

Really hard to believe for me that a Page that exist since such a long Time now gets flagged as Dangerous by Google Chrome shortly after you made a Partnership with WeMod and already said before all Trainers will link to WeMod Installer now.

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score
Funny, because I remember reading a promise from everyoneinvolved in the switch to WeMod that the old trainers on the site would remain, no matter what.

And suddenly now we're told they're being deleted. Yeah, knew this stank from the beginning, turns out those who were worried about this were right.

Svalnir

Reaction score
Main problem here is, you are forced to play on Steam yes or yes. WeMod doesnt detect the games I have in GoG.
So then, good bye to these trainers.

kalitbartman

Reaction score
with firefox on the download you can press keep and it will download it making them only available on WeMod app is a bad idea as they do let us pick which version of trainer we can use
and sometimes end up with them making me use a trainer that is flagged as being maybe compatible even if I KNOW THAT AN OLDER TRAINER WILL WORK

bluefacepics

Reaction score
Funny, because I remember reading a promise from everyoneinvolved in the switch to WeMod that the old trainers on the site would remain, no matter what.

And suddenly now we're told they're being deleted. Yeah, knew this stank from the beginning, turns out those who were worried about this were right.

Yeah this person is right. Oh well no more Antifun

kalitbartman

Reaction score

The only solution we have right now is to remove older trainers

this is not a solution and you can use firefox and on the download you can press keep and it will download the file

trebort

Donor
Reaction score

Yeah, saw it coming too. :( Not a fan of WeMod at all. But I did pay MrAntiFun on Patreon and donate here too. Really sad to see this happen to MrAF. :( Can't really believe he would kill the site he's built up over so many years and sell out to this WeMod crap.

Last edited:

Download!!

Donor
Reaction score
Yep, that's it for me as well. Not going to download an app that scans my whole game library without my consent. There's a word for a software like this, too. Spyware. I rather download Epic and pay them than to download WeMod.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, that's it for me as well. Not going to download an app that scans my whole game library without my consent. There's a word for a software like this, too. Spyware. I rather download Epic and pay them than to download WeMod.
WeMod does not scan your computer. We look for specific registry keys that are there when games are installed.

leonard shepard

Reaction score
WeMod does not scan your computer. We look for specific registry keys that are there when games are installed.
I understand you guys want to make money by incentivizing people to download your program and buy premium features, and I understand MrAF probably wants to put food on the table without worrying about living paycheck to paycheck, but this is complete bullshit, there is little justification for trying to force people to use your program by removing stuff that doesn't require it to function. And it doesn't endear you to the sorts of people whose money you want to take either, this comes off as a scummy and predatory move and it'll just turn a lot of people off from wanting to use your program.

Maybe I would like your program more, if you archived older versions of trainers like MrAF used to do, this new setup is less ideal for just about everyone involved than the last one was, and I think you guys know it is.

leonard shepard

Reaction score
Maybe I would like your program more, if you archived older versions of trainers like MrAF used to do, this new setup is less ideal for just about everyone involved than the last one was, and I think you guys know it is.
The reason I bring this up, is because there are a multitude of times where WeMod's trainer was working just fine with one of my games, and then you guys decide to update the trainer, and suddenly everything is broken and nothing works.
This used to happen with new MrAntiFun trainers in the past, but it wasn't an issue then because I could just revert to a version that worked, and everything was fantastic.
*I can't do that with WeMod* at least not as it currently exists.
If there was a way to readily access all the older versions of a trainer from WeMod, I wouldn't be upset.
And if there is some way to do this with WeMod, then I have no clue how to do it because of how clunky the UI is.

I think the main issue is; it's not that WeMod is bad, it's that it feels worse than what we used to do.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I understand you guys want to make money by incentivizing people to download your program and buy premium features, and I understand MrAF probably wants to put food on the table without worrying about living paycheck to paycheck, but this is complete bullshit, there is little justification for trying to force people to use your program by removing stuff that doesn't require it to function. And it doesn't endear you to the sorts of people whose money you want to take either, this comes off as a scummy and predatory move and it'll just turn a lot of people off from wanting to use your program.

The reason I bring this up, is because there are a multitude of times where WeMod's trainer was working just fine with one of my games, and then you guys decide to update the trainer, and suddenly everything is broken and nothing works.
This used to happen with new MrAntiFun trainers in the past, but it wasn't an issue then because I could just revert to a version that worked, and everything was fantastic.
*I can't do that with WeMod* at least not as it currently exists.
If there was a way to readily access all the older versions of a trainer from WeMod, I wouldn't be upset.
And if there is some way to do this with WeMod, then I have no clue how to do it because of how clunky the UI is.

I think the main issue is; it's not that WeMod is bad, it's that it feels worse than what we used to do.
Are you using non-retail copies of games? That is the only reason why a new update wouldn't work.

We do archive all trainers and they are all available to use. All you need to do is click the history tab and select the version you want.

Untitled.png

vizir

Reaction score
Hi @MrAntiFun . For me it's stupid idea,that you delete Your trainers from Your site. Your trainers are the best,and as far as i use it,i never had a problem with them or games.For example, i'm playing for now on The Bureau:Xcom Declasified and i wanted to use Your trainer.I've searched Wemod,only trainer there is by STN... so i'm going to this site and what i'm seeing? on a thread to this game is a downloader to STN trainer not Yours....Ok, i will try this "trainer"... 30 mins of playing and game crashes,again,and again all the time is the same with this "trainer" thing... solution? going to gam******orld and downloading YOUR trainer from their site... and with Your trainer everything works fine... 0 crashes. That's a paranoia that i must download Your trainers from other sites to play well and don't bother himself with crashes... . It's not the only game,where trainers on wemod are shitty,i'm searching on Your site and i'm finding that You add the same shitty trainer from wemod on Your site and delete Your's... .I like wemod for it's compactness and cohesion but many of their trainers is not worth of our time and nerves. I know that You have partnership with them,but You must think about greater good for Your users and fans and supporters so we will not be forced to use Your trainers from other/tabu sites

Morgoth999

Reaction score
I dont know what u are all griping about , i tested the Wemod program for a week or 2 now and so far it works flawlessly ,even with my games in the GOG library .Had no crashes no virus no nothing , so stop hating and try to embrace something new for a change .I think it was a good move of mr antifun to join with Wemod.Thats my 2 cents

TZODnmr2k5

Reaction score
Your always online solution is bollocks! wemod sucks as certain ISPs block your games from even showing up, so you're forced to go through a VPN! Cheat happens seems to be the better solution (As you're not forced to always be online!) if I'm forced to pay for my cheats as it's only a one-time payment instead of rent ware!

Last edited:

vizir

Reaction score
@Morgoth999 i didn't say that Wemod program works bad.I will even say that it works very good,but many trainers i tested on Wemod are awfull,not updated and even when updated some of them are making troubles with games. Primarily i meant that, why deleting his(mrantifun) own very good trainers from his own site,not uploading them on wemod and updating threads on a forum with trainers from other authors who uploads on wemod where those trainers are not tested,they are making problems with games,and after that i'm going to other sites with trainers where i find old MaF trainers who works perfectly with games and i have zero problems. Give me one reason except money, why deleting and ruining his hard and good work and reputation is good for him and us?. I like wemod and it's great to use a program where trainers from many authors are agregated, but why cutting a path where you have your own safe space and possibility to go back when this partnership will collapse?. I only have one request to the space being(name this how you like) that MaF wont end like shithappens and shitcheats.

@edit- @Morgoth999 i'm using Wemod from the start of MaFs partnership with them.

Last edited: