Trainer Search

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
i have to agree with nazair, a ton of trainers are now locked behind "pro only" paywalls.

mr antifun ... you were the goto person for trainers, when you went intoi partnership with wemod a small minority ( me included ) did say this will end up going to a paywall scheme, we got shot down in flames ... now your trainers are being locked behind paywalls .... just so the owner of wemod can make money off other peoples work
Nothing has changed, all trainers are still free to use. If you are not Pro you will need to use the hotkeys.

Last edited:

corvincorax

Reaction score
Nothing has changed, all trainers are still free to use. If you are not Pro you will need to use the hotkeys.
guess again, i pick the game and instead of seeing the trainers i get "pro only" and zero option of hot keys because i cant even get the chance to select whos trainer to use.
its a dick move and a lot of people are being put off using wemod, wemod used to be great .... but then the "pro only" for new games is a real slap in the face.

dONALD42

Reaction score
Now I need an account to be able to access wemod, it's literal ******* dogshit now. Great job guys!

fusion

Reaction score
In addition, they remove comments here that criticize them. Too scared of words over internet?
Where are pervious trainers for previous versions of games then?! where are trainers for less popular games?! the ones that mrantifun had made available to all?! Delta Force Black Hawk Down trainer, Stronghold 2 Trainer, etc etc. Where are they @WeMod_Chris ?
This post is made in hopes of getting an answer. since mod is removing my posts by calling them "spam", and ignoring answering my questions

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
In addition, they remove comments here that criticize them. Too scared of words over internet?
Where are pervious trainers for previous versions of games then?! where are trainers for less popular games?! the ones that mrantifun had made available to all?! Delta Force Black Hawk Down trainer, Stronghold 2 Trainer, etc etc. Where are they @WeMod_Chris ?
This post is made in hopes of getting an answer. since mod is removing my posts by calling them "spam", and ignoring answering my questions

If they are not in WeMod and if Mrantifun did not remove them because of Chrome flagging them you can still find them here: https://mrantifun.net/threads/stronghold-2-trainer.9291/

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
guess again, i pick the game and instead of seeing the trainers i get "pro only" and zero option of hot keys because i cant even get the chance to select whos trainer to use.
its a dick move and a lot of people are being put off using wemod, wemod used to be great .... but then the "pro only" for new games is a real slap in the face.
All cheats are still free. As I stated before you have to use the HOTKEYS. If you attempt to click the buttons you will not be able to activate them. I will be happy to make a video for any game you want showing that WeMod is still free to use.

V.F.

Reaction score
Hello from 2022. Is the WeMod migration still happening? Unfortunately, Windows 10 is NOT letting me do anything with the regular trainers any longer--all have been removed from my PC without my consent, and any replacement attempts still fail this many months later. I would really like Steam Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, the W40k games (Deathwatch, Space Hulk, etc), Hover, and many more accessible through WeMod if you are still supporting that platform. All the best.