Trainer Search

lifemare

Reaction score
Qp26eZ7.jpg

Fear Equation is a turn-based horror strategy game where you play the engineer of a modified freight train, built to protect its occupants from a deadly fog that brings their nightmares to life. Survival depends on analysing passengers' dreams, crafting defenses, upgrading, scavenging and resource management.

Product price: 1̶4̶,̶9̶9̶€̶ €11.29 (currently on 25% sale)
[Homepage] - [Steam] - [GOG]
- [Youtube Let's Play]
Product price: 1̶4̶,̶9̶9̶€̶ €11.29 (currently on 25% sale)

+1 Requesting a way to freeze fog density. That by itself would be awesome, since it's the hardest obstacle in the game.
+2 Fuel. It's game over if you're unable to scavenge enough of it to keep the train going.
+3 Next useful thing would be a way to increase the RPG stats on the passengers. Specially the hauling skill, which determines how much stuff you're able to carry back from scavenging missions. Considering you can't search a location twice, it would be great if you could max out their loot.
+∞ There's a bunch of other stuff that could be very useful, but is pretty low priority: carriage cargo space, or a way to freeze available materials for construction and upgrades; carriage health; passenger fanaticism and concerns; nightmare level; etc.

Hope you can make it happen, this game is way too fun. Thanks in advance!
Fear Equatio

boxmouth1

Reaction score
This a necro bump but god damn I need this. I tried to make one myself but can't figure it out.