Trainer Search

Sol51423

Reaction score
Title: Monster Hunter World

---------------------------

Store Link: Steam

Cheats: Inf. Health, Inf. Items, Inf. Ammo (will add more after release)

---------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Xero2386

Reaction score
A nice suggestion would be infinite decorations or have it to where it doesn't take you decorations or materials when using the first wyvern ritual

Palerider6660

Reaction score
Sure I'm late to the party on this one but Monster Hunter World is a server based and multiplayer leaning game meaning it's unlikely (not impossible mind you) that Mr.AntiFun will make a trainer for it.

Reaction score
Luckily there isn't really a "PvP" aspect to the game (Unless you count arm wrestling) and the game can be played entirely offline, no server needed. You lose features like event quests and of course multiplayer hunts, but it can be done. As far as the worry of it being server sided, one of the things you can do on the PS4 is make a save, try the Elder Melder, then reload the previous save if you didn't like what you got, I would imagine that would mean there is plenty that one could work with client side then. That being said, I would be ALL FOR some infinite decorations and materials. Take a look at some of the other Monster Hunter cheats out there, like Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for 3DS. Personally, I would love to see a 1 shot breaks all parts or 1 hit kill toggle, just to show Kirin that it really is a *****, lol. But really, some sort of "Give all decorations" or even an increased drop rate or something, would make it so much more fun. Thankfully we finally have a release date for PC... AUGUST 9TH!

Last edited:

kaziyo88

Reaction score
There is offline mode on Monster Hunter World for single player gaming, so it's not only Multiplayer, been playing it on ps4.

Nemo112288

Reaction score
Saves are local as well. I assume someone will make an inventory editor before long. Since the game can be played completely offline and the PS4 version reportedly has been 'hacked', it's safe to assume that the level of online security is on par with Capcom's older PC Port, Dragon's Dogma, i.e. nonexistant.

Palerider6660

Reaction score
If it does happen praise be but I'm sure you'll all understand if I don't hold my breath right?

kaziyo88

Reaction score
INF. Health, Stamina, Decorations, Items, Ammo, Materials.

Unlock all Materials, ammo, items, decorations.

Set to 999 Ammo, decorations, materials, items.

High Damage, Instant Capture, unlock all hunter notes for 100% achievements easier.

I'm sure people can figure out more things to add.

enosdei

Reaction score
I think an instant or 1 hit break part option would still allow for fun farming but make getting the horns and claws and tails way easier as well without being too broken.

I loved it on Ps4 but the loading times and everything that I have seen for PC streams have been enough to make me want it on PC.

The game has no ranking yeah, and using a feature like this would literally do nothing to make things awful for anyone. So i hope that he does go through with making it! Everyone's suggestions have been great too! lots of good options!

Reaction score
I own the PS4 cheat version, really just an inventory editor, but I can say, starting a new character with all Materials, Items, and Decorations is FUN. Being able to make and test out tons of builds to try and beat events and help out friends without worrying about "If I just had this gem" is really awesome. While it does take away the grind of fighting monsters over and over, you still have to do missions and research to actually obtain everything., plus capture endemic life, level your palico and find it new gear, etc. Personally, I would like to see a cheat like "All skills active" where you have all skills/set bonuses so you can wear whatever armor you want, something that would ONLY be obtainable through a trainer. I like the other options proposed as well.

enosdei

Reaction score
I didn't realize that there was a PS4 cheat version, that is awesome. I agree that having access to all things especially the stupid decorations would make the game far more enjoyable. Farming hours and hours to get rewarded with shit RNG is never fun to me. I have seen countless reddit posts about "after 400 hours i finally got my second attack gem", etc.

I usually love having Earplugs skill and stun resistance and that limits my choice in gear a lot, unless of course i use earplugs charm 3 and two earplugs decorations but that is also two three slot gems that i could use for flinch free and such. Im loving the dragoon set right now though and have been able to pull off a mostly damage focused build with earplugs and stun immunity still due to bazel helm and earplugs necklace.

I don't want a cake walk for play either, because the game is immensely fun because of its challenge as well and an easy break option or one hit break option would rule if an inventory fill option wouldn't be possible.

lets be honest though, just like Fashion Souls, we all really want it to be Fashion Hunter World, and a lot of these options would make that possible!

Last edited:

darl55

Reaction score
I didn't realize that there was a PS4 cheat version, that is awesome. I agree that having access to all things especially the stupid decorations would make the game far more enjoyable. Farming hours and hours to get rewarded with shit RNG is never fun to me. I have seen countless reddit posts about "after 400 hours i finally got my second attack gem", etc.

I usually love having Earplugs skill and stun resistance and that limits my choice in gear a lot, unless of course i use earplugs charm 3 and two earplugs decorations but that is also two three slot gems that i could use for flinch free and such. Im loving the dragoon set right now though and have been able to pull off a mostly damage focused build with earplugs and stun immunity still due to bazel helm and earplugs necklace.

I don't want a cake walk for play either, because the game is immensely fun because of its challenge as well and an easy break option or one hit break option would rule if an inventory fill option wouldn't be possible.

lets be honest though, just like Fashion Souls, we all really want it to be Fashion Hunter World, and a lot of these options would make that possible!
After nearly 300 hours on the PS4 version i've never gotten an attack gem lol

Bring on the PC version and hopefully a trainer to cut through that bullshit.

Reaction score
Well, the game release is in mere hours, so lets see how long it takes the amazing people here to whip up a trainer.

Michael Sharp

Reaction score
PC version of this game seriously needs a mrantifun awesome trainer made and released for "offline" mode for MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD actually in mere hours from now officially!!!