Trainer Search

Randseba

Reaction score
I got curious about the Sherry/Irons encounter and went testing... Bit of spoilers if you haven't done the scene yet.

Do not have infinite HP active ANY time you load into Sherry's story. You can turn it on after you have control of the character, if you really want to. There's no combat while you're playing her, so there's no need. Just do not have the cheat active before the loading screen happens.

However: IF YOU DO load into Sherry's story with infinite HP active and Chief is not coming through the door, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BREAK YOUR 0 SAVE RUNS. Simply turn off infinite HP and Chief should instantly (pants-crappingly!) burst through the door as per normal.

Because of that I honestly think it's a glitch in the game, not something MAF can control.

Irken-Spazz

Reaction score
Been using your trainers for many years now but have never left a message. Thanks for your work.

emispemus

Reaction score
Works great but I don't know if anyone brought this up:

***VERY MINOR SPOILER***

Turn this off when you play as Sherry. You can't progress if you don't.
You just have to quit then continue on the last auto save and the fat bastard will be there to follow you upstairs so you can progress.

Adoniis

Reaction score
I ready for a 1 hit kill option if it's possible.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
That ruin fun in the game, which is quite @MrAntiFun specialty :)
Look, just keep pointing your gun at head or big eyes wherever is critical hit and kill like 4-5 bullets (more to blow head forever) and you will be just fine, as for Mr. X (invincible man with hat) and G-Virus, it's best to leave it as it severs the purpose of horror, seriously, with night off i felt for the first time scared with heart pumped with adrenaline
b21QlcB.png
for me it took over 9-10 hours to complete a story (included mostly of the secrets, collectibles and so on).

Edit: new trainer will be up with more additional features eventually.

Last edited:

combine zero

Reaction score
Please consider adding automatic S+ rank to end of game, or time completed 00:00 or something to that effect - even w/ cheats there's no way I'm getting hardcore done in under 2 hours!

Thank you so much for the trainer though!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
A time freeze or time edit would be much appreciated since theres no way in hell that I'll be able to finish hardcore mode under 2 hours to get the S+ rank for the infinite rocket launcher.
Can make a function to freeze the game clear timer to below two hours?
Or perhaps a toggle to freeze/unfreeze or reset the game timer? Thank you!
Add option to the Tyrant pls :D
freeze tyrant please or invisibility to him
please include an option to maximize number of item slots. Thank you very much for the trainer!!!
Pleas Time Reset / freze vor S Rang End of Game.
Please consider adding automatic S+ rank to end of game, or time completed 00:00 or something to that effect - even w/ cheats there's no way I'm getting hardcore done in under 2 hours!

Thank you so much for the trainer though!

New trainer added with some new cheats .

DigitalxReaper

Reaction score
so how does the reset time work? Thanks for the update Mr Anti also since no one else has requested a 0 saves cheat would be nice and 0 chest uses