Trainer Search

david k

Reaction score
Keeping Mr X/Tyrant down is amazing and a must have. One if the annoying things in the game that make it easier. Thank you for a amazing trainer.

Winter mutes

Reaction score
Can't seem to get the new cheats to work the old one work fine on the new +10 but the new one don't work for me

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, MrAntiGod!

I was just coming to ask / check if you could do anything about the accuracy so I could have some hardcore fun with the Minigun and SMG weapons as Claire, too!

If possible, could you include (if you haven't already) the special weapons like the rocket launcher and minigun under bottomless magazine as well? I noticed during the Tofu minigame that the yellow tofu block Flan has a rocket launcher, but it's sadly not infinite. Cheers!

DeliMontana

Donor
Reaction score
great job! But im not getting the backpack thing working, i press F8 then i open the bag(tab) and its still just the same number of slots i had before, am i doing something wrong?

Randseba

Reaction score
I've tested and confirmed the reset time does work. Activate the cheat, and after a minute or so of playing with it on the timer resets. It's not instant, as I'm sure all the people reporting it not working are expecting it to be. I reset a 3 hour run back to 0 and ended up with a 1.5hr finish time thanks to it.

The only new cheat I've tested and can't get to work is the 20 slots, but I assume that's because I'm not changing the amount of slots after turning on the cheat like other games have required.

Also can confirm that infinite ammo doesn't affect the special weapons from the character's penultimate fights. (Minigun for Claire, ATM-4 Rocket Launcher for Leon.) The 4x damage helps that a lot though.

DigitalxReaper

Reaction score
I've tested and confirmed the reset time does work. Activate the cheat, and after a minute or so of playing with it on the timer resets. It's not instant, as I'm sure all the people reporting it not working are expecting it to be. I reset a 3 hour run back to 0 and ended up with a 1.5hr finish time thanks to it.

The only new cheat I've tested and can't get to work is the 20 slots, but I assume that's because I'm not changing the amount of slots after turning on the cheat like other games have required.

Also can confirm that infinite ammo doesn't affect the special weapons from the character's penultimate fights. (Minigun for Claire, ATM-4 Rocket Launcher for Leon.) The 4x damage helps that a lot though.

Thank you for letting us know now i hope to get those weapons without worrying too much

DigitalxReaper

Reaction score
so do you activate when you get into game? I waited till i loaded in and activated it yet my time is now up to 3:40:39. It seems to go down a tiny bit then stops working and the time increases

Last edited:

BHE

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new here and i wonder if someone can do a tool for the ps4 save data or HEX info to mod the save data . Thanks in advance

ChromaRed

Reaction score
so do you activate when you get into game? I waited till i loaded in and activated it yet my time is now up to 3:40:39. It seems to go down a tiny bit then stops working and the time increases
This is the same situation for me. Love the work Mr AntiFun. Thank you for the trainer.

xPaddy92

Reaction score
Nah both trainers dont work. Tryed to get inf. Ammo "cheat activated" but my Matilda, Shoot Gun still use Ammo.
Startet the game than the trainer nothing

ChromaRed

Reaction score
Nah both trainers dont work. Tryed to get inf. Ammo "cheat activated" but my Matilda, Shoot Gun still use Ammo.
Startet the game than the trainer nothing
You need to pickup ammo for the gun. Ammo already in the gun wont work. Pick up ammo for that gun and It should work.

Winter mutes

Reaction score
turned on reset timer @ 5min in timer run up to a 60min tried it again....my timer is now at 2hrs+ . what are the specific conditions you need to get the timer reset to work!!
Thanks

Marks

Reaction score
Great trainer. And as the folks mentioned earlier, the RESET TIMER option is not working. Another thing, you could add the options of 1x damage, 2x damage, 3x damage and not only have 4x damage. Anyway, thank you!

davinalition

Reaction score
Thankyou very much for this trainer ^^, but can i have the ending in one click and all achievment unlocked? I don't want to do another run, but i want to get S+ xD.