Trainer Search

nirgam

Reaction score
Hi! Can you help me? Could you explain me how to enable these cheats?
  1. Mood 100%
  2. Food 100%
  3. Rest 100%
  4. Joy 100%
  5. Beauty 100%
  6. Space 100%
  7. Comfort 100%
When enable, nothing happens in the game.
Thanks in advance.

maestro22

Reaction score
its already explained in the 1st post on 1st page and in comments below...try reading it

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Lets calm down guys , I asked a friend to send me the latest game releases and i will check it out .

maestro22

Reaction score
Lets calm down guys , I asked a friend to send me the latest game releases and i will check it out .

please add trainer for new requested games that are waiting....don't bother yourself with this....it does not need an update because the latest old trainer works fine with the Alpha 11...every single cheat works as I provided screenshot proof....I am sure you will see it for yourself once you run the game because you also know what to do to make the cheats work

Last edited:

Tilitus

Reaction score
please add trainer for new requested games that are waiting....don't bother yourself with this....it does not need an update because the latest old trainer works fine with the Alpha 11...every single cheat works as I provided screenshot proof....I am sure you will see it for yourself once you run the game because you also know what to do to make the cheats work

followed the posts instructions and it dident work..

Criogen777

Reaction score
это сообщение для русскоговорящих! перенесите игру в Program Files (x86) в игре поставьте английский язык а дальше сделайте так как в видео! Мне помогло (также не работали функции с F3-F9)

Brille65

Reaction score
Well, it Works BUT its glitching around... sometimes it works, sometimes not. I managed now to activate all "Important" stuff but I've needed 3 trys :)
Win7 64bit

nirgam

Reaction score
перенесите игру в Program Files (x86) в игре поставьте английский язык а дальше сделайте так как в видео!
Попробовал, все равно не пашут. =(

maestro22

Reaction score
Did you guys know that you can just enable DEVELOPMENT MODE in Options and basically cheat the game...command the game to do whatever you want with it...you can modify a lot more then the Trainer.....well know you know

It might cause buggs and problems thats why I don't use it...but for those who complain that trainer does not work for them you can use this basically

Vargur

Reaction score
Yeah, but there's no actual explanation to most of them.
The problem with this game is that you can be left without one or more specific important resources, e.g. steel, and with no real means of acquiring them ever again. As such, we're forced to use the "999" resources option, which can make quite a mess sometimes, if used on non-stackable items.

maestro22

Reaction score
explanation to what ? everything in Development mode is self explanatory as well as in Trainer

you can mine steel...you can buy it from shop...you can get steel by defending of Seige...you can make steel with scrap metal left over from destroyed things or crash landed cargo pods...so there is a lot of ways to get steel

You can always use steel to make other things like for example artillery shells or something else to decease your steel if you have lots of it

Tilitus

Reaction score
explanation to what ? everything in Development mode is self explanatory as well as in Trainer

you can mine steel...you can buy it from shop...you can get steel by defending of Seige...you can make steel with scrap metal left over from destroyed things or crash landed cargo pods...so there is a lot of ways to get steel

You can always use steel to make other things like for example artillery shells or something else to decease your steel if you have lots of it

You are some kind of special...

Hranolka

Reaction score
I have a problem in rimworld trainer 11.877 mood rest food doesnt work I dont know why if anyone have same problem I am running on Windows 10 64bit thx for replay.:):):)