Trainer Search

R`Sof

Reaction score
Pls add external download link :( server cutting me off

Greenys

Reaction score
Hi, MrAntiFun. I have a problem with the last version trainer. My game version is Alpha12, just as it should be. Trainer is looking for process "RimWorld911Win.exe". But process name is "RimWorld914Win.exe". Can you do something with it?

Vargur

Reaction score
Maybe try changing the 914 in your game folders to 911, like previously suggested.

Greenys

Reaction score
Thank you. It really works. But still some features are not working. Like beauty 100%, comfort 100% and others from this category (exept space).

icfhg

Reaction score
it doesn't work about the people's feeling in A12

MrFreakman

Reaction score
rename your game files, the .exe and game folder to ''RimWorld911Win'' ;-)

litah

Reaction score
Update would be most appreciated, indeed.
You can still run 911 trailer for 914 by renaming game files as suggested above, but it's very unstable and only fraction of functions work.

ItsMightyLAD

Reaction score
Update would be great, like said above some options don't work with the new version :(

Sh33p

Reaction score
Indeed MrAntifun, it would be great, if You update RimWorld trainer up to actual version - V0.12.914.
As my predecessors noted - trainer from version V0.12.911 is working on actual version (after file name changing), but it is pretty unstable (game freezing and many many lags).
I understand that You have much to do right now, and this site isn't the only thing that You are responsible for, but we hope MrAntifun, You will add updated version soon.

Thank You for Your time;

Sincerely,
Sh33p.