MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

RimWorld Trainer

-Noname-

Reaction score
i've downloaded it and used it yesterday but when i try to use it now all i hear is the beep sound i'm using x64 version

henrikzar

Reaction score
Yesterday I used the research cheat thinking that it just sped up the research progress. But alas, every technology was learned. Fine, I can work with that. But now when I booted up the game again I am back to the beginning with my research. Have to learn it all again. Same with selected resources, they go from 999 and back to 25/75 after reloading the game. Is there a possible fix for this?

gotch

Reaction score
just been a fairly major update i think,games much quicker now

masedabooce

Reaction score
Used to work like 40 minutes ago, now all it does is make a beep noise when I try to toggle anything. How could I fix this?

Blazekingz

Reaction score
Used to work like 40 minutes ago, now all it does is make a beep noise when I try to toggle anything. How could I fix this?
guys there is a dev option in game for the past 10 versions, all you have to do is click a checkmark in the options menu and you can cheat all you want with new menus that appear on top of the UI.

Ovgath

Reaction score
Any chance you can make a trainer for the 32 bit version.

NLx Spez

Reaction score
we mod support every version of rimworld ? or just me trying to turn on god mode dosent work. people start freeze to death ... so even dev console dosent stop to survive :/