Trainer Search

gotch

Reaction score
just been a fairly major update i think,games much quicker now

masedabooce

Reaction score
Used to work like 40 minutes ago, now all it does is make a beep noise when I try to toggle anything. How could I fix this?

Blazekingz

Reaction score
Used to work like 40 minutes ago, now all it does is make a beep noise when I try to toggle anything. How could I fix this?
guys there is a dev option in game for the past 10 versions, all you have to do is click a checkmark in the options menu and you can cheat all you want with new menus that appear on top of the UI.

Ovgath

Reaction score
Any chance you can make a trainer for the 32 bit version.

NLx Spez

Reaction score
we mod support every version of rimworld ? or just me trying to turn on god mode dosent work. people start freeze to death ... so even dev console dosent stop to survive :/

Nanrehdragon

Reaction score
Good morning from Uruguay. I am trying to use the trainer with the new WeMod application that I have read that makes it easier for this Mrantifun to create new and better trainer, the drawback I find is that it tells me that I have to be pro to use those trainer options. I have always wanted to donate to this magnificent creator of trainers but I have never had enough money to do it, their trainers helped me to spend very funny moments with the different games.