Trainer Search

Celthix19

Reaction score
Most likely a dumb question, but where is the alpha 6 trainer? I know its out already but i can't find it.

Kyle9

Reaction score
hi on the new alpha 6 trainer there is no infinite health but this option F9 - Heal All Injuries but my colonists still die, is there going to be an infinite health option in this trainer? infinite health worked perfectly in last version.
many thanks

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hi on the new alpha 6 trainer there is no infinite health but this option F9 - Heal All Injuries but my colonists still die, is there going to be an infinite health option in this trainer? infinite health worked perfectly in last version.
many thanks
I really dont know much about this new update , I thought they changed the whole health system with this injuries thing and if you get healed you be fine , I will check it out later .

Kyle9

Reaction score
I really dont know much about this new update , I thought they changed the whole health system with this injuries thing and if you get healed you be fine , I will check it out later .

thanks for quick reply, they the injuries heal quicker over time but not instant when active also the colonists have a health bar too like the last version, many thanks for checking it out. let me know if u need me to test anything for rimworld

Alex Naz

Reaction score
Tried F2, F3, F4, after starting world, doesn't work for me :( But other options work fine.
May it be because I use some mods?

hydra05276

Reaction score
I download the new version trainer of rimworld, but it said that there is a viruse inside the zip, which is called Win32 Malware-Gen, how can i solve this problem?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I download the new version trainer of rimworld, but it said that there is a viruse inside the zip, which is called Win32 Malware-Gen, how can i solve this problem?
pause your anti virus and download again, its just a False Positive =)

memeroot

Reaction score
I can't use cheats F-1 through to F-6, i can use F7, F8 etc. Please halp!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I can't use cheats F-1 through to F-6, i can use F7, F8 etc. Please halp!

Read The notice, Make sure that you are using the same version of the game and the Trainer.

Notice:
Must start gameworld first and do certain things in game before you can activate some of the cheats e.g construct something and wait for the Units to start building it then activate the fast construction cheat, I recommend watching my YouTube video