Trainer Search

newvelaric

Reaction score
Trainer now works for me when I renamed the RimWorld785.exe to RimWorld778.exe. I als renamed RimWorld785Win_Data to RimWorld778Win_Data

Can anyone test this and see if it works for them?

maestro22

Reaction score
i tried to rename it.. but sometimes it work sometimes no

you read that but you obviously did not read MrAntiFun activation instructions on top of the 1st page

for example for resource cheat to work 1st time in your new world you need to collect some recourses first to activate it

for unlimited power cheat to work you need to lose some battery power

for instant build cheat to work you need to start building something then activate it to work

for unlimited health cheat to work you need to lose some health with 1 of your colony people to activate it

lamelaw

Reaction score
you read that but you obviously did not read MrAntiFun activation instructions on top of the 1st page

for example for resource cheat to work 1st time in your new world you need to collect some recourses first to activate it

for unlimited power cheat to work you need to lose some battery power

for instant build cheat to work you need to start building something then activate it to work

for unlimited health cheat to work you need to lose some health with 1 of your colony people to activate it
It did read his instruction.. what i mean is some times i cant even active the trainer by pressing F1

maestro22

Reaction score
It did read his instruction.. what i mean is some times i cant even active the trainer by pressing F1

you can only activate F1 (the trainer) when you load your world...do not activate it on Main Menu screen

also double check that you renamed both rimworld.exe application and DATA folder version number to the trainer version number

Grabarz

Reaction score
hello there is new version of game calles alpha 10f (0.10.785) and trainer doesnt work anymore i tried to change name of folder to 778 and exe to 778 - trainer seems ok but functions are not working (activated by mood for exampe is going down)
i know im bothering You but could You update trainer?

Marcelo_Rock

Reaction score
hello there is new version of game calles alpha 10f (0.10.785) and trainer doesnt work anymore i tried to change name of folder to 778 and exe to 778 - trainer seems ok but functions are not working (activated by mood for exampe is going down)
i know im bothering You but could You update trainer?

it woring im trie

Martovvi

Reaction score
Could you update the trainer to Alpha 10f (0.10.785) please? I tried renaming the .exe though mood, joy etc. options are not working.

maestro22

Reaction score
everyone just too lazy to read then complain that it does not work

facepalm.jpg

Jibril

Reaction score
I can't get even the basic cheats to work in game. Like mood, food, rest, & joy. It just won't activate, and renaming it doesn't work. I tried launching rimworld first and loading the world, then opening up the cheat. I tried launching the cheat, then launching rimworld, loading the world, then activating the cheat, it doesn't work.

Windows 8.1, 64 bit OS. Running rimworld 0.10.785 Alpha 10

maestro22

Reaction score
OMG....then how it works just fine for me ?? No problems at all ?? If it does not work then it should not work for anybody....Read what has already been written you all are obviously doing something wrong but you refuse to read comments and follow the instructions.....then you come here and complain requesting for an update which is UNNECESSARY !

If you want your trainer to work then take your time to read the comments written in all 17 pages starting from the 1st one and Mr.AntiFun main instructions on 1st page other then that I am tired of explaining over and over again same process how to make it work

Trainer does not work for you because you are doing something wrong...the trainer itself is just fine and works like a charm...I am still using it with no problems at all if it was broken I would experience the same problem

Tokiko846

Reaction score
Oh, those broken archives. Fixing it through random instructions found online doesn't work, and i can't seem to get to retry the download cause the site sends no information when i click download. Any ideas on how i can actually get the trainer?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Oh, those broken archives. Fixing it through random instructions found online doesn't work, and i can't seem to get to retry the download cause the site sends no information when i click download. Any ideas on how i can actually get the trainer?
Pause your antivirus .

Tokiko846

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? You disable avast, and it decides no. Thank you, Mr. Antifun. That fixed the issue. Now, i'll be sure to have fun utterly breaking this game using this trainer! :D Ignore the fact that i already broke the game and have yet to fix it. That's irrelevant.

maestro22

Reaction score
Alpha 11 is out and this trainer DOES NOT NEED AN UPDATE !!! I will repeat it again

THIS TRAINER DOES NOT NEED AN UPDATE FOR ALPHA 11 BECAUSE IT STILL WORKS IF YOU RENAME YOUR .EXE AND DATA TO OLDER VERSION NUMBER WHICH IS 778

so stop asking for a update because the trainer works just fine