Trainer Search

pennel

Reaction score
Help! I just downloaded the trainer, but is has no effect to the game (via Steam). There is always the notice "game is off" - but it is on!! ?
start the game first, load a save, start trainer. anyway, trainer isn't up to date atm. MAF will, as we know him, provide an update soon as fudge. it's an Major title and MAF always delivers. be patient.

JONAHLIM12

Reaction score
Hi Mr Antifun!.

i respect your work!, and i will be patient and wait for the updated trainer for this game.
as of now only the Inf. Health is working, but the rest of the options are not functioning correctly, i guess the game got an update recently

hrolf

Reaction score
Needs Update.

..yes I second that. The game (steam) has been updated/patched, and it seems that only the infinite health and no-reload cheat works..
the rest of the trainer-cheats is not activated..
:)thx

Kackerot

Super Donor
Reaction score
Yes!!!
Thank you, MAF.

I had just donated because I wanted to request an update for this thing.

Reaction score
You don't post videos anymore :(? I missed seeing your pro skills as you execute various hacks...

Jordawn

Reaction score
are either of these trainers meant to work with the windows 10 store version?

Jordawn

Reaction score
Guys I think as the windows marketplace versions run in a container that it would not be possible to make trainers for it. I hope I am wrong but if anyone can do it mrantifun can. He's the genius. Where is he though? lol
I can manipulate ammo and currency values using cheat engine 6.5 so I'm sure a trainer is possible. I hope.