Trainer Search

ditpet

Reaction score
Ammo does not work for me too. Started the trainer, then the game. Pressed F-buttons. God and glory works, other options not tried.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ammo does not work for me too. Started the trainer, then the game. Pressed F-buttons. God and glory works, other options not tried.
Use items cheat and it should include ammo .

Crownless

Reaction score
When I press F1 Trainer is not activated, the sound is output only pressing.

biaspartan17

Reaction score
is there a way to get just inf ammo? like found out the adress with CE ? I love your trainer but inf items is jus too broken sry :/

whocares

Reaction score
im still waiting anwswer cant extract him trainer on desktop always error :S

STIIX

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun i posted twice please just respond will u create and more hotkeys ? like no cooldown for magic and infinite fly parrot that one that is with spacebar please its so needed ingame ... THANKS

Nemo888

Master Donor
Reaction score
Would you consider putting the first Risen 3 trailer back up? 999 gold sounds perfect to simply add enough gold to buy anything interesting so you can get all the content in a single play through. A set gold box would also be super awesome.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun i posted twice please just respond will u create and more hotkeys ? like no cooldown for magic and infinite fly parrot that one that is with spacebar please its so needed ingame ... THANKS

Im pretty sure he will after Update or not i cant really know. But what i do know that @MrAntiFun Have alot of Trainers to make he cant make everything that fast he need some time to work on some other trainers.

monstorius

Reaction score
i cant connect to your site i have already a trainer +22 for dark soul 2 and he disapear and not work when i try to use it ,but before he works great .
a message told me i lost connection whit you and idont have permission to use it