Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i cant connect to your site i have already a trainer +22 for dark soul 2 and he disapear and not work when i try to use it ,but before he works great .
a message told me i lost connection whit you and idont have permission to use it
Pause your antivirus and try again in 10 minutes.

NieZnam

Reaction score
i tried to download it but as long i get - unexpected end of Archive and file is corrupt. any ideas ?

LordPredator

Reaction score
Thanks for this trainer it is great though MrAntiFun please could you add Inf. Health of ship ?
Yeah, Ship health? The third monster is way too fast and the ship is between not very distant rocks - so not much movement is possible without smashing into something....

Thanks for your hard work already!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i tried to download it but as long i get - unexpected end of Archive and file is corrupt. any ideas ?
Its your antivirus , Try to pause it.
DITTO!
If you ever add more options one hit kill would be sweet!
I didn't want to add it because it would effect your allies too not only the enemy .

merlin92

Reaction score
Thank you !!now when i need a trainer i come here directly!!forgot ************* and other....

Cervantes

Reaction score
Great trainer many thanks!
But could you add faster speed of walking and higher jumping please?
And I dunno why, but infinite ammo does not working for me for pistols...

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me at how quickly you release trainers for new and older games alike. Many thanks!

ditpet

Reaction score
Hello, MrAntifun. I tried the infinite item for the ammo. It works, I have infinite ammo with this option. BUT there are missions, where I need my inventory content. SPOILER.......Where I have to collect clams and shells for the native shaman woman on Kila island. I have to find a unique pearl in one of the arked shells. But I had 999 of them. It was impossible to complete it with 999 items, my finger would break down :D . can you please reapir the infinite ammo option? I need ammo only, other items should not to be disturbed.
Thank you for your reply and optional help in the future. :D

STIIX

Reaction score
Hello, MrAntifun. I tried the infinite item for the ammo. It works, I have infinite ammo with this option. BUT there are missions, where I need my inventory content. SPOILER.......Where I have to collect clams and shells for the native shaman woman on Kila island. I have to find a unique pearl in one of the arked shells. But I had 999 of them. It was impossible to complete it with 999 items, my finger would break down :D . can you please reapir the infinite ammo option? I need ammo only, other items should not to be disturbed.
Thank you for your reply and optional help in the future. :D

Same thing happend to me too idk what to do :/